The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i give up. keep bitching. so far i have had shit for having a body kit, shit for having lambo doors - iv been told that aeros are less valuable that the hard top equivilant. i expected some oposition to the front mount but not this much. the way foreward for supras is to go more extreme - face it -they are cheap OLD cars now - its either modify them or everyone will lose interest.

Veilside is not my choice, but it is popular...

Lambo doors.. I like but not stable enough for me...

Aerotop.... Love em to bits, I have one

Front mount... Don't like it..

Those are my 2c's worth on it...

PS : Be VERY careful referring to police as pigs.... never know when one is about

well i give up. keep bitching. so far i have had shit for having a body kit, shit for having lambo doors - iv been told that aeros are less valuable that the hard top equivilant. i expected some oposition to the front mount but not this much. the way foreward for supras is to go more extreme - face it -they are cheap OLD cars now - its either modify them or everyone will lose interest.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1715/image023ag2.jpg

What the hell are you on about. Most of the people on this site, i for one, love the look of the stock supra. I also love the look of a modded one (Have a look at the contrast in pics in my sig) but they are far from boring and no one is going to lose interest in them. They are far from cheap.

Lambo doors are just plain dangerous (what if you were to roll it and it set on fire, how would you get out smarty), the veilside is a nice kit but just well overdone, aeros are nice. Yours just looks a bit too Fast and Furious which a lot of people dont like. But that IC just finishes it off, and i mean finishes. Bad idea IMO.

Are you on crack?

1. People haven't done it before because, they realised it was shit.

2. I'd rather people lost intrest and it kept it's dignity...extreme is not a good way forward, it's the fastest way to lose a car's credability.

3. Aero's are worth more than their Hardtop equivilents...no idea who told you otherwise...I expect they thought that because there are no aero's after about 1995 (I think)

4. The doors have the piss ripped out of them too, because they are another poorly thought out idea. LAMBO DOORS BELONG ON A LAMBO!!!!!

Right that's used all my diplomacy for tonight.

I think it's coz you're not listening mate.

a) Someone could easily nick your IC

b) Someone could easily put they're foot through your IC

c) What about stone's kicked up by other cars in front of you.

d) Possible hazard

Modify or molest? :D