The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest no1_boyracer

there are NO gaps!! and it challs the charge big time. As for some of u not liking it - fair enough - but its been done enough on 300ZX, skylines, evos etc - why not supras???

Guest no1_boyracer

no - it doest actually go past the front bumper - ok it may be 2mm off but still legal. as for the dump vlave i ent sure lol

that would be me then!! but the cooler doesn't look big enough, but hey, its free!

If its not right for you, why not just put your foot through it ???

Im sure thats what some drunk wanker will do one night!

there are NO gaps!! and it challs the charge big time. As for some of u not liking it - fair enough - but its been done enough on 300ZX, skylines, evos etc - why not supras???

Are the areas i circled not gaps ? or are they wadded in some way, just a question by the way im not attacking your vision :)

frontmount001.jpg

Guest no1_boyracer

at the sides but the top and bottom are sealed. a small amount will get past the sides but so far the cooler is doing its job very very well with majorly noticable temp drop at the passenger side pipe.

Guest no1_boyracer

pigs saw it last night and didnt hava an issue. to be honest it will do less damage to a kid than hitting it with the veilside bumper as all the edges are now smooth. but to be honest i wasnt intending to go running small children over

Think of the road grime and shit thats gonna get thrown up in there, not to mention someone taking a 10mm socket to it and stealing your BOV and intercooler at the same time every other week

Thats not going to react well to traffic....someones hot exhaust puffing right out on to it wont work in your favour, in fact, I think you may find your entire cooling system struggling during hotter months

But you got balls for posting ;) all long as your happy thats all that matters

Guest no1_boyracer

well i give up. keep bitching. so far i have had shit for having a body kit, shit for having lambo doors - iv been told that aeros are less valuable that the hard top equivilant. i expected some oposition to the front mount but not this much. the way foreward for supras is to go more extreme - face it -they are cheap OLD cars now - its either modify them or everyone will lose interest.