The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really wanna come, but I've just had someone come pick up a laptop, now I have to go to the courier in Trafford Park, then I have to build a shitty 'enthusiast' PC at someones house. :( Why can't I get my arse moving in the day.. could have had all this done.

Anybody staying there late tonight? :)

A good meeting again guys n gals good to see all the usual suspects and some New ones too :D

Glad you made it over Carlos and well done to Gill making it from Lancaster in record time lol:innocent:

Hey Brian dont do it mate !!!!!!!!!!!!! you WILL regret it ;)

Cheers all see you at the next month lets hope the weathers better :blink:

Cheers

Ian

I made it through for a while, parked at the opposite end to the rest of you guys though, I just parked in the first available space! Some nice cars there tonight, the white RX-7 was stunning. Might come down another month in the summer :D

John,

Were you parked up with the FTOs? Sorry I didn't get to talk to you, but the weather was a bit rough. Good to see everyone, some new faces again.

We really need to get everyone down one month, we'll have a massive presence if everyone who has been turns up on the same month. I think we had 12 supes there last night, and plenty of people weren't there, Charlie, Digger, Paul Mac, Johnny 5, Iain, Dodgy (I mean your car mate), Ray.

See you all soon

Mike

Sorry guys, me and PaulMac were intending on going but I did'nt get away from sodding work till 10.00pm:rolleyes:

Try again next month;)

cheers Jon.:)

tut tut ;)

i couldnt go as i didnt have a car to go in :(

next month :D

Yep, Another good Night!

Cheers again Wez and co for the help with my engine problem. I'm gona get in touch with Chris Wilson tho, might as well give my baby to her and get a thorough job done including service etc.

You will be glad to know i managed to get home for Smallville!

C you again.

looks good ... =) few cars i havnt seen before... was it busy as last month?

Charlie

Charlie, not as busy in general as last month, but the car park was still full. As you said plenty of n00bs, you'll probably know them being the king 'n' all :D

Mike

As I'm hopeless (see further on) maybe this will help to put names to cars.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35093&d=1147192202

Left to right

Rob Wild

Pixelfill (Mike)

Gill the biker

Wez_P

Matt_H

attachment.php?attachmentid=35092&d=1147192202

Left to Right

Red NA/T Some bloke called Rob - Signed up but not posted much yet

AntD (Anthony) ? sorry mate I've forgotton your name already

Brian_M

Shytot (Ian)

Mike

HI MATT. Just to let you know, CHRIS is a HE, ha ha. Edit your post ??

:rlol: I missed that

I'm gona get in touch with Chris Wilson tho, might as well give my baby to her and get a thorough job done including service etc.

:haha:

Mike

nice to see y'all as usual

shame about the weather, but still worth the run down

Yep, Another good Night!

Cheers again Wez and co for the help with my engine problem. I'm gona get in touch with Chris Wilson tho, might as well give my baby to her and get a thorough job done including service etc.

You will be glad to know i managed to get home for Smallville!

C you again.

Matt, you've got a couple of things you can try yourself, i.e. the fuel cut defencer being turned up too high & the plugs being the wrong ones or gapped incorrectly? once you've checked those i'd then go & visit Mr Wilson, you'll get better use of his time then. you know he won't like your electronic boost controller don't you? ;)

you've also helped me realise that being a passenger in the supra isn't nice

QUOTE from Matt H: "ooh that's the first time i've managed to hold onto it when it's done that" - just after the back end went out both ways on exiting a roundabout

Hi guys nice to meet you all and put some names / user tags to faces :) Here's a few more pictures. Just outside at the mo fitting my sideskirts before it rains again :)

Hopefully see you guys next month!

sorry didn't get back out in time to see your FMIC setup & i also wanted to see your carputer :(

definitely next month :eyebrows:

John,

Were you parked up with the FTOs? Sorry I didn't get to talk to you, but the weather was a bit rough. Good to see everyone, some new faces again.

Yes mate that was me, didn't see too much room down there and couldn't be arsed driving to the bottom only to reverse back up!!! :D Hopefully catch you next month, when the weather will surely be nicer :rolleyes: