The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

:innocent: Even easier Brian come of at said junction and turn right as you said then turn left at lights and follow your nose you pick up the east lancs and the shell station :search: .................... Dunno if i can get there at 6 will only get out of work about then but will try .....if not see you all down their :p

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.k chaps, really wanna come along on Monday, but where is Mascrat?! or the Manor, sounds like a horror film location!!!!! what motorway are we talking about when you 21 / 21a? is that the M6??

Directions would be cool, sorry if there are already some somewhere, i've had a look but carnt find any :)

O.k chaps, really wanna come along on Monday, but where is Mascrat?! or the Manor, sounds like a horror film location!!!!! what motorway are we talking about when you 21 / 21a? is that the M6??

Directions would be cool, sorry if there are already some somewhere, i've had a look but carnt find any :)

hi matt

i think mascrat manor is actually warrington it is the junction before thelwall viaduct on the M6

brian

Matt H ...... if your coming North on the M6 its the junction after the Thelwall Viaduct you come off there and turn right over the motorway and first left into Musgrat Manor its the place you can see from the motorway thats has the neon lights around the building cant miss it really :p

.........if you going South on the M6 its the junction just before the Thelwall and turn right into Musgrat :p ....easy peazy :innocent:

See you there no excuses now :blink: LOL

Cheers

Ian

HI guys think i will go this time too got the day off. dos enyone in lancaster want to meet for the run to the manor?

hi Gill,

i work in preston so i will be setting of from morecambe at 7.45am (to early for you? )lol ... last time we met up at a junction south preston as its easier to pick everyone up...

shout if you want to know more and we will set a time

Charlie

Matt H ...... if your coming North on the M6 its the junction after the Thelwall Viaduct you come off there and turn right over the motorway and first left into Musgrat Manor its the place you can see from the motorway thats has the neon lights around the building cant miss it really :p

.........if you going South on the M6 its the junction just before the Thelwall and turn right into Musgrat :p ....easy peazy :innocent:

See you there no excuses now :blink: LOL

Cheers

Ian

Cheers Ian, I'll defo be there!

Matt

sound that wes will see you at the shell garrage at 18.00

brian

better make it about 6.15pm, there's some roadworks on the M55 at the moment & i've got a mate who wants to follow me down in his new Celica GT4 & he doesn't finish work till 5.30pm

HI noob what time do you want to meet at the trout then?

what time is everyone meeting at the shell garage? or is it a private meet up?

theres a few new peoples coming from lancaster so i think they want to meet at the tickled trout as its a little easier to find (than the shell) then convoy to the shell garage then convoy to the manor ... is that ok? what time do you think we should meet at the tickled trout to meet you at the shell?

sorry about the million questions...

Hey Gill was that you/or your hubby in carnforth today?

Ta Guys

Charlie

Charlie, I think most people are meeting up at Haydock a little earlier than usual. After how busy it was in February most of us were fighting for spaces. Looks like Ian and Wez are meeting at 18:00 at Haydock.

Post up what time you are meeting at the Trout and if I'm about, I'll meet you there otherwise I'll either be at Haydock at 18:00 or I'll see you at Mascrat. Do you still want that Airbox ?

Mike

MattH_project2_0091_copy.jpg

MattH_project2_0091copy2.jpg

haha ... Oi! :p

well im meeting someone at the trout as close to before 6.30 as possible so hopefully be at mascrat for 7 ... at super NA speed...

do you think we will struggle?

Gill your prob best meeting the guys at the haydock junction at six as if you wait for us you migh tnot get a place :(

Charlie

what time is everyone meeting at the shell garage? or is it a private meet up?

nothing private about it matey, whoever turns up, turns up :D

i'm aiming to get to the Shell station for 6pm-6.15pm then onto Mascrat for about 6.30 to try and get a decent spot & getting something to eat

the more the merrier!!

nothing private about it matey, whoever turns up, turns up :D

i'm aiming to get to the Shell station for 6pm-6.15pm then onto Mascrat for about 6.30 to try and get a decent spot & getting something to eat

the more the merrier!!

ok, see you then. the friend im meeting up with has taken today off so we can get there on time :search: ...

cars just been cleaned its nearly time ...woooo :cool:

n00b

ok, see you then. the friend im meeting up with has taken today off so we can get there on time :search: ...

cars just been cleaned its nearly time ...woooo :cool:

n00b

doh now i'm going to have to give mine a quick clean since it's dirty again since Saturday :rolleyes:

see you there :D

oh & i should be there on time now since my mate in the GT4 is just meeting us there instead

Guest Digger.uk

was great to meet you all an was a good night :) i was the quiet 1 in the blue jacket (hungover really badly!) cant wait till next time.

Just a short note to say it was a good night lads n Lasses a good turn out to 12 soops :p

Good to see some new faces and familiar ones too, Great to see Animal again glad you could make it and Matt our "newbie" with lots of questions lol :innocent: Glad you enjoyed tonight too

ps Charlie you still got them gloves on ! lol

Cheers

Ian

just a few digger (mike) took at the manor and one i took at the shell garage ... not going to win any awards for these :p

was a great night out ... :D

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/images/Supra/Mascrat/1.jpg

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/images/Supra/Mascrat/2.jpg

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/images/Supra/Mascrat/3.jpg

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/images/Supra/Mascrat/4.jpg

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/images/Supra/Mascrat/5.jpg

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/images/Supra/Mascrat/6.jpg

Charlie