The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

just a top secret bumper and a semi respray ... bonnet and roof and a side skirt scratch whoops...

just hope bonnet turns up and fits ok before the meet :)

Cool, carnt wait to see it!

I've ordered a few things for my car but none of them have arrived yet;

Do-luck front (replica) from Miami-Gt

Zulag steering wheel from Paul (Miam-Gt)

Horns

new gear nob

Ive also purchased some electric folding mirrors from Martin. need to send him mine first though. I hope there not going to be an arse to fit in relation to the electrics.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys i'll be there :) the car is looking a bit better just got my side skirts on, lets hope the weathers a bit better!

Hi Rob, will be good to see you again, shame Wez is going to miss out on your Carputer - again. :D Did your mate end up selling those wheels in the end?

Mike

Hi Rob, will be good to see you again, shame Wez is going to miss out on your Carputer - again. :D Did your mate end up selling those wheels in the end?

Mike

Hi Mike, yeah matey someone ripped his arm off for them (not literally) i thing they went for well over 500 in the end! I know these jet setters :) it must be a hard life working the states hey wez :)

Hi Mike, yeah matey someone ripped his arm off for them (not literally) i thing they went for well over 500 in the end! I know these jet setters :) it must be a hard life working the states hey wez :)

Gutted
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Mike

Hi guys i'll be there :) the car is looking a bit better just got my side skirts on, lets hope the weathers a bit better!

Hi Rob,

is that your car in the Avatar? If it is im already foaming at the mouth to see it!!

Hi Rob,

is that your car in the Avatar? If it is im already foaming at the mouth to see it!!

No Matt, his was the one parked next to yours when you went out with Wez.

The furthest left car on the picture posted above.

Mike

No Matt, his was the one parked next to yours when you went out with Wez.

The furthest left car on the picture posted above.

Mike

Oh right, oops, memory has let me down again!! christ i wish i was better with names!

There won't be any moderators at Mascrat, your best bet is to pay via paypal. If you can't do that then sure bring the membership money and I'll pay your membership for you. :D

Are you going to meet us there or convoy down from Haydock Island.

Ask away matey, welcome to the club, see you there.

Mike

ok, you'll recognise me by the car i'm in, ill be driving a Silver Toyota Supra.

yeahhhh!!!! im not the only n/a going :ecstatic:..... (shut it mike lol :p )

soon we will take over the world mwahahahaha!

n00b

we are the only na's going?? hmmm dont i feel inferior! i have a big crack in my front lip courtest of a kirb at ASDA car park :angry: and really wanted to get it sorted b4 the 12th but dont get paid to the 15th!!!!!!

dont want u all 2 see my car for the 1st time in a poorly way!!