The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks better now wez! Is that from the hotel or were your workin? Wish my work would send me to USA :)

howdi rob, yes that's from the hotel room - & trips like this don't happen often!

off to the Boston Convention Center today to spend the week with Microsoft

have a good meet tonight y'all - make sure someone gets some photos up so i can see :)

I want to be able to play out
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Mike

it was rubbish mate ... i was the only one that turned up .. there wasnt really a whole heap of supras, lovely sunshine and some other nice examples of japans finest :thumbs: ... ians got some pics buddy

Charlie

forgot to say we need to get our sign made up for the next one.... "supra street" ... show those peeps down on "Roadster Boulevard" what its all about...

we need a bigger sign than theres... and maybe a mkivsupra.net blimp

n00b

So did no-one turn up at Haydock in the end then? Derek couldn't make it in the end because of his puncture.

Mike

just brian and I there mate... met everyone down there... it seemed quiet this month (shocking as teh weather was so nice)

n00b

just brian and I there mate... met everyone down there... it seemed quiet this month (shocking as teh weather was so nice)

n00b

That really surprises me, I'd have thought it would have been really busy. Guess the world cup has put a few people off, that and they must have heard I wasn't coming.

Mike

Guest Rays the roof

Hey

Mine was the NA and it was great to meet a few new faces (and some old one's). I have a banner for our section for next time and promise to have the tanks filled for a bit of the fun stuff.

Managed to get a couple of others to sign up for JAE too.

Shame I can't make it this year....... :innocent:

Guest Rays the roof
I wondered whether it was yours Ray, but hadn't seen you signed up for it, so assumed we must have had another aerotop turn up. Shame I missed you, did you bring Col up with you again ?

Mike

Brought Col with me though he was moaning how cold it was on the way home, as I had left the roof in my garage.... :D

Only decided on the day to come up as i split up with the missus over the weekend.

Brought Col with me though he was moaning how cold it was on the way home, as I had left the roof in my garage.... :D

Only decided on the day to come up as i split up with the missus over the weekend.

sorry to hear that dude... well atleast you got to talk to me about nos all night :thumbs:

Charlie

sorry i missed it again, heres this months excuse, maybe next month or the month after or the month after that or maybe Christmas lol

ouch... rather u than me mate .... jon told me what you where up to when i bourght the indicators but i didnt quite think it looked quite like that mate...

good luck fella

Charlie

ouch... rather u than me mate .... jon told me what you where up to when i bourght the indicators but i didnt quite think it looked quite like that mate...

good luck fella

Charlie

if you think thats bad you should have seen it a couple of weeks ago lol