The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

I've got my gauges fitted now, hopefully they'll stay in place at the second fit. I've also got a spare manual as well, so I'll bring that in case a certain carbon bonnetted GT4 owning person turns up and would like it. Hopefully he'll have some petrol this month :D

What about yourself any new toys?

Mike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Defis eh? nice

i've got my stereo & sub back in since the head unit had to have it's shock absorbers replaced, it was skipping CDs over the slightest of bumps

other than that, nowt. i've been toying with the Carputer idea but nothing yet, and i've got some footwell lights to wire in but just haven't had chance - maybe i can get them in at the weekend in time for Monday night

oh and i replaced a rear number plate light bulb :D

This will be my first time at this meet can some one keep me a space won't be able to get there till around 7.30pm:D

would love to save you a space, unfortunately there are that many people turn up that the roads get filled too. If you can I would advise getting there as early as you can.

Mike

Guest Rays the roof
according to the calendar i'm already coming, which saves me deciding :)

For those older ones amongst us, do you remember the dance classic from I think 1987/88 called "Voodoo Ray" - enough said!!

:eyebrows:

too busy to spare a few hours in the evening :Pling: shame :(

Dodgy, if you're a little unsure of letting Mike know where you live, i'll happily pick you up on the way :innocent:

HI Wez, Mike knows where i live. He,s been camping outside for 2 weeks:blink: Says he,s keeping Niks on my motor?:confused: Don,t know what thats all about:rlol:

HI Wez, Mike knows where i live. He,s been camping outside for 2 weeks:blink: Says he,s keeping Niks on my motor?:confused: Don,t know what thats all about:rlol:

Derek, will you stop turning off your wireless router, I can't connect to the internet if you keep doing that can I. and say thank you to your missus it was very generous of her to bring me a blanket and a thermos of coffee :D

Sorry you won't be able to make it Ro. Delays with the fit?

Mike

Derek, will you stop turning off your wireless router, I can't connect to the internet if you keep doing that can I. and say thank you to your missus it was very generous of her to bring me a blanket and a thermos of coffee :D

Mike

Aye the car's running, just not quite set up yet so might head to Thor on Weds if possible.

Mike

Sorry Mike, forgot you were out there:rlol: :rlol: Was that you in the bags or the cats?:rlol: :rlol: What do you mean blanket and coffee :blink: shes been missing for 2 hours now:D

Right then guys, whos meeting at Haydock this month ?

What time? same as last month?

Brian, Ian, Wez? anyone else

Mike

yeah can do :) how does 6.15pm sound? then getting some food @ Mascrat?

Sorry guys, I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight - I've picked up a new spot drumming for a band in Chorley and there is a rehearsal tonight. I've got 5/6 songs to learn before a gig on the 20th!!