The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick reminder to all about the large police presence on the M6 last month. Drive carefully :thumbs:

Mike

apparently my n/a is to damn slow to worry the police (eh mike:p !) so i dont have anything to worry about :D

charlie

may throw a sicky

Sicky is inevitable as Agent Smith would say!!

We all defo need to get there early again, we owned the rear of the car park last time, it was great! i'll be there for 6 again!

Was mad how the car par filled up last time, one minute it was just me and animal, the next you could hardly move!

Wez,

If your there early enough, can you take my supra out for a spin, show you what i mean about the boost dropping when it hits 1.15?

Ta

Matt

how did my name get on that list?

Your name's down now Jamie - no backing out, can't wait to see your monster :thumbs:

seriously - it's one of Ray's sneaky tricks. he posts a link to the calendar sign up page. Even Mawby had to come last time :p

MIke

Wez,

If your there early enough, can you take my supra out for a spin, show you what i mean about the boost dropping when it hits 1.15?

Ta

Matt

i'll gladly have a look, but my technical skills were pretty much what you saw last time!

you can drive & i'll just witness it or something ;) did you set it up as per those intructions on MKIV.com? or compare them at least?

I want to ask whats wrong but if you point me to the thread where you brought this up I will read that instead of hijacking this one!

i'll gladly have a look, but my technical skills were pretty much what you saw last time!

you can drive & i'll just witness it or something ;) did you set it up as per those intructions on MKIV.com? or compare them at least?

Yeah, thats what i mean!.

No have touched it yet, too scared too!

Guest Rays the roof
Just a quick reminder to all about the large police presence on the M6 last month. Drive carefully :thumbs:

Mike

What the Police were giving out large presents. That's very kind of them.....!

:rolleyes:

Hee hee!, holiday inn?, yeh ermm, i was just testing you guys!!.

Thanks for the offer Mike. Probably best to confirm nearer time. I got your moby, so i,ll call you then if thats ok buddy! and thanks again. Quite fancy being chauffered down james, i mean Mike.

Hee hee!, holiday inn?, yeh ermm, i was just testing you guys!!.

Thanks for the offer Mike. Probably best to confirm nearer time. I got your moby, so i,ll call you then if thats ok buddy! and thanks again. Quite fancy being chauffered down james, i mean Mike.

No problem mate, just give me a ring.

Mike

im out this month .... i got to much work on at the moment ... should be back month ... slightly richer (only slightly lol)

n00b

too busy to spare a few hours in the evening :Pling: shame :(

Dodgy, if you're a little unsure of letting Mike know where you live, i'll happily pick you up on the way :innocent: