The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

;) Right Guys n Gals shall we say 6 Oclock at the BP station off junction 27 M6 ?

Dead easy to find comeoff the junction ( going South turn right North turn left :blink:) and the BP is 50 yards on the right Coffee/Tea snacks available and a Cash machine too

Ray its the place where you met me when you dropped Colins stuff off for me ;) is that time ok or you going to be earlier ? just ring me if your earlier matey

Is anybody meeting Pam at Haydock ? if not we will see you there chicken

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, NE England, but tempted to go out for the day. Don't see why not? What sort of distance from Chester le Street

I'd say about 120 miles looking at the map mate. Would be good to put a face to a name but I think it's a long way to come for the sake of a few hours.

The meet is at Warrington which is another 15 - 20 miles from where I live!

H.

might just do it, as they say wtf!!

Great!! Which way will you come? ARe you going down the A1 and coming down the M62 as from there you can either go straight to Warrington or you could go up the M61 towards Bolton and join the convoy of 6 Supes accross Wigan and then down the M6 to Warrington.

The choice my friend is yours!!

H.

shall attempt to meet you at the BP at J27 at 6pm :)

Good man Wez_p!!

Tom!!

Actually thinking about it, how difficult is it to go accross country to the M6. Are youi near scotch corner?

That way you could go straight to J27 on the M6 at 6PM and join the rest of the crew there!!

H.

Tom!!

Actually thinking about it, how difficult is it to go accross country to the M6. Are youi near scotch corner?

That way you could go straight to J27 on the M6 at 6PM and join the rest of the crew there!!

H.

Ok will do it that aways. Will leave here at 4 ish. 2 hours t oget to J27 of M6 should be about right

might just do it, as they say wtf!!

It would be wicked if you do make it Tom :yahoo:

Cheers

Ian

gonna try

Bloody hell, and we thought we might have trouble parking anyway with it being lighter at night and a bank holiday, now it looks like half the club are coming :D

Superb.

Mike

gotta support a fellow Events co-ordinator Mike ;)

Too kind Mike. She is not up to spec after a bad time, but she will get better in time!!

Still, looking forward to seeing this motor in the flesh Tom!

We'll probably get to Standish BP just before 6PM. Will be 3 or 4 Supes, Black, 2 Silver and 1 White....;)

See you there mate!

H.

Guest Rays the roof

Going to be a great turnout :D

Recon car park is going to be burstin with gorgeous cars. And there will be other Jap cars toooooo :innocent:

is this the mascrat manor pub in warrington ? WA3 6DR? if so I'll drive down and meet you lot some where.

just did some more research. J27 is about 130 miles ish from here so will meet you there.

Tom