The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

Pam just get normal Brake fluid most garages with have it, no problem i,ll top it up for you unless someone else does it before then,its not a difficult job ;)

Still no Times been sorted yet Guys n Gals :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof
What time at Haydock, or if I'm the only one needs 'picking up' I can meet ya at Mascrat?

Oh yeah, think I need brake fluid... what do I buy and can one of ya put it in for me on Monday please?!

LOL! You don't say things like that when Matt_H 'sex pest' is around. I'll bring a bit of Dot 5.1 along and top you up.

Ray ;)

Guest Rays the roof
Cheers honey... I'd probably stick it in the wrong hole!

Now that's very very wrong.... and I like it.

Ps when it's the right lube there is no such thing as a wrong hole....;)

I'll be there. Meet up with Ian (Shytot) and then convoy from 'Whereva'.

Where in Staffs do you live Rob? I am Stafford.....

Rays the bloody Roof hey!!! :D where have you been hideing mate?!?! if you have some of the laughing gas when on Monday night your taking me out for a blip mate!!!!!!

LOL! You don't say things like that when Matt_H 'sex pest' is around.

Lol, i learn from the pro!

I'll bring a bit of Dot 5.1 along and top you up.

i heard a rumour that your were packing much of a lunch box but 5.1 inchs?!?! not gona top much up with that mate! :D

Guest Rays the roof
Rays the bloody Roof hey!!! :D where have you been hideing mate?!?! if you have some of the laughing gas when on Monday night your taking me out for a blip mate!!!!!!

Put car in garage since October. New house and didn't want it to get cold and salty (bit like your last GF!!)

But now the cobwebs are off and going to do as many meets as I can this year...

Will try and get some gas on Monday, if anywhere is open. Anywhere in the NW that peeps know of??

Guest Rays the roof
Lol, i learn from the pro!

;)

i heard a rumour that your were packing much of a lunch box but 5.1 inchs?!?! not gona top much up with that mate! :D

Made your eyes water at JAE Matt........LOL

Or haven't you told the Mascrat lot that you bat for the other side and your sexual deviant act with the opposite sex is just a front....:p

so are we meeting at your house Havard or are we meeting at the reebok again, and what time.:)

I am easy either way! We need to get a plan together if there is going to be a convoy of any sort. It took about 15 - 20 Mins from Standish to Mascrat last time.

Question is, do we bother going to Standish if Rob Wild and Gaz aren't coming?? Where would Ian rather meet? seems a bit silly for people to come north of Wigan to travel south again.

H.

I'm up for meeting as early as possible. And i dont mind were i have to drive just as long as it gets me out of this god damn house. I've been gardening for 2days straight now.[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

So lets get a plan together quick.:D

Guest Rays the roof

I am travelling up to Ian's from Stafford and I am sure he wouldnt mind a trip round the corner to extend the length of a convoy. We need to get there early to get a spot together.......

How about 6 at Standish??? Agreed? ;)

Guest Rays the roof
P.s have you seen my plans for the supra yet mate? goes in on the 23rd:

Have a look at my thread about it! will be much nice than yours soon!!!!!! :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101472&highlight=excited

Kin el Matt, that's some transformation. All you need to make it perfect, is smoked windows, so we can't see your face!!! :p

How long is it going to be in for?? Hopefully you will get it back to photograph for next years calendar. See you tomorrow mate

Kin el Matt, that's some transformation. All you need to make it perfect, is smoked windows, so we can't see your face!!! :p

How long is it going to be in for?? Hopefully you will get it back to photograph for next years calendar. See you tomorrow mate

lol, its gona be in for over a month i think. 23rd till some time in May, hopefully it wont be in for to long, gona get really bored of driving my clio! it will be back for JAE tho!!!! :D

See you tommorrow!