The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

It took a while but:

1) Loose connection on left hand power cable on loom

2) Secondary Light was on 86 not 87

3) Right hand relay blown

4) Power supply was running 9.4v not 12v

5) Relay to switch blown

Apart from that it was fine :D Anyway its all sorted now :) i'm all legal again :)

which relays were blown ? the two I fitted or the two that were already there ?

1) which part of the loom, my bit or the bit in the car?

2) i.e. I'd mis-wired the relays :Pling: ?

4) how did you fix this ?

If any of this was my fault I'm sorry bud :imsorry:

I'll see you right mate ;)

Mike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relay blown was one of yours matey, and the it was the power wire from one relay to another. Yeah i think it was one of the green wires that was in the wrong place i just corrected it according to Pete's diagram.

Dont worry about it buddy its working and thats all im bothered about!

Have a good meet on Monday Boys and Girls :D

BTW are we having a second monthly meet?

Whohoo!! I wouldn't miss it for anything!!;)

Are we having a repeat of last months "Red Rock" run?

ie the Bolton boys meet either at the Reebok or at mine, then through Red Rock and over to the BP at Standish to meet Mike, Rob, Ian, Gaz? Wez_p?

Then a looooong convoy down the M6?

Just a suggestion but a damn good one at that!!:p

H.

which one is the Standish BP? I only know the one at the Tickled Trout. I'm never sure what time i'll be finishing though so will prob just meet you there anyway unless i catch you up on the way again

Gaz is a maybe i think, his car only went back in to Hyper within the last couple of days

which one is the Standish BP? I only know the one at the Tickled Trout. I'm never sure what time i'll be finishing though so will prob just meet you there anyway unless i catch you up on the way again

Gaz is a maybe i think, his car only went back in to Hyper within the last couple of days

The BP is just off the roundabout at J27 on the M6. From your way it will be the 3rd exit off the roundabout. Piece of piss to find Wez.

I will wait for Gaz to post up but if his car isn't ready then he can get a lift with one of us!!

Plan is sorted then Daz!!;)

I could come to yours or meet at the boozer on crompton way, Then go to Havards?

either way is good for me mate but i might as well meet you at the watermillock as its easier. just need to sort a time taking into consideration that we have to get to paul's or the reebok.

where are you moving to Gaz?

or is this the spare house ?

Mike

Moving to Appley bridge. Its just the other side of the M6 from where i am now. Just upgrading to something a bit bigger with a decnt driveway. Moving in August as long as ours sells before then. Very excited now.

Guest Rays the roof
I might be able to make it it depends if I get rat arsed in the day!

I'll be there. Meet up with Ian (Shytot) and then convoy from 'Whereva'.

Where in Staffs do you live Rob? I am Stafford.....

Guest Rays the roof
Bringing da king of bling Ray ?

Mike

Oh yes, all nice and shiney, though new 2.1 million color (American shite english), neon kit with remote will not be ready until May meet. Will be NOSed up though if local garage open. wasted an M3 on the M6 when on the other day.

How I love the laughing gas...... Saw him in my rear somewhere in the distance :search:

I am da white man with da bling car ras man.

What time at Haydock, or if I'm the only one needs 'picking up' I can meet ya at Mascrat?

Oh yeah, think I need brake fluid... what do I buy and can one of ya put it in for me on Monday please?!