The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mate. I'll be coming in my Blue MR2 Tubby. Can you give me your details so i know who i'm looking for. And yes last time i couldn't get out for ages too :)

HI Jason. Mines a black tt, with last 3 digts GTG ??:p

Jason if you ever needed convincing that a Supra TT is way to go a ride in Dodgy's car will have you pouring over autotrader looking for a soop! Especially after its new equipment being installed so professionally the day before :D

Dodgy you have PM sir :)

Guest jasonc

Thanks mate, As i said mine's a Blue Rev3 MR2 Tubby last 3 GRT :)

:rolleyes: Ohhh i see my rear lights are out of favour now then :p lol

Cheers

Ian

I would be happy steal yours as well matey :D Has Paul Pm you? Fancy meeting at the BP garage by junction 27 there? Im meeting Paul and may be a few others?

Anyone else for that matter from around the area? I will be there hopefully about 6 to then move on the haydock for 6:30 ish :)

I would be happy steal yours as well matey :D Has Paul Pm you? Fancy meeting at the BP garage by junction 27 there? Im meeting Paul and may be a few others?

Anyone else for that matter from around the area? I will be there hopefully about 6 to then move on the haydock for 6:30 ish :)

No havent had a PM off Paul yeah sounds good i can make it to the BP this week as im off work Monday Yahoo :D :D :D :D

Cheers

Ian

are we heading for the usual spot at the far end or trying out a new one closer to the exit? i was wondering whether it would be worth trying the block to the left of the one just outside the main door (if you were stood looking outside at the main door)?

are we heading for the usual spot at the far end or trying out a new one closer to the exit? i was wondering whether it would be worth trying the block to the left of the one just outside the main door (if you were stood looking outside at the main door)?

Sounds good if I think you mean the place I'm thinking!!:rolleyes: Are you meeting the mini meet at J27 at 6PM and then down to Haydock Wes??

H.

You meeting anyone at the Reebok H?

Sorry Adam, that meeting has gone a bit pear shaped!!:(

I haven't heard from Alan999 and Dazla isn't coming. What time could you get there? It is 15 mins to Standish from there if you want to come this way but it is a bit of a round trip for you! I could go either way tbh but have decided to go towards the M6.

H.

No probs H, wanna just meet at Haydock? Alan is viewing this thread as we speak! Post Alan Post!

Sods law isn't it. I have sent a PM to him. It would be great if both of you would come accross as it's only 15 mins from my house but it is a bit of a trek for you guys on that side. There should be about 4 Supes meeting at Standish (I think).

More if Gaz Eves gets his back today!!:blink:

H.

Where in Standish you guys meetin at what time? I dont mind an extra drive!! :)

Can you get to the Reebok for 5.30 - 5.45? If so, I'll meet you near mine and we'll go over Red Rock to Standish??:)

I'll PM you if you can make it!!

H.

The problem with those two areas is that they tend to fill up earlier, or if you are too early they are still full of non-JSpec cars who have dropped in for a meal after work.

Mike

this is true, i'll see where you all are when i get there then, unless i'm there first

Sounds good if I think you mean the place I'm thinking!!:rolleyes: Are you meeting the mini meet at J27 at 6PM and then down to Haydock Wes??

H.

if i can make it in time then i'll stop off at Haydock on the way, but otherwise just meet you there

ive got an extra special mod on the supra for you guys tonight, would you believe i got them from River Island and the Officers Club?! we'll see what you think later!!

my guess is some naked female manikins (spelling?)