The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

Bummer dude. If you want a hand just give me a shout, ive got nowt on at all today so would be happy to have a drive over and have a look with you. If the roads dry up may even get a chance to give mine a blast somewhere.

Cheers Gaz, don't know how much replacements will cost but it is defo leaning to one side and the camber of the road would suggest it should be leaning the other way if anything!!

Who would you take it to for the work? Hyper??

H.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Gaz, don't know how much replacements will cost but it is defo leaning to one side and the camber of the road would suggest it should be leaning the other way if anything!!

H.

Bloody hell H. that's a shiter.:rolleyes:

The place i go to is very trust worthy paul. Auto care in bolton. They deal with alot of jap cars. Been going there for years. But I'd suggest you buy your shockers or what ever has gone second hand and get them to fit them. Just an idea mate.

If its just replacing 1 suspension component then its not a tricky job. Could always do it yourself (with a bit of help). If not then perhaps try that place Dazla recommends.

H.

gonna try to make it.what time does it all go on till. cos dont know what time i can get there

there's usually folks there till 9-10pm at least, depends on the turnout & what time others start heading off usually :)

:( :( Count me out Guys n Gals Had a problem changing the Brakes and putting on Braided lines on the soop to cut a long story short ive ended up busting a Hard brake line so ive NO brakes gotta get it to a garage sometime this week and hope they can sort it out :( Just a little pigged off :(

Have a good one peeps

Cheers

Ian

Hi mate still waiting for my mate to get back to me on his flange tool as soon as he does i'll get back to your matey :)

:( :( Count me out Guys n Gals Had a problem changing the Brakes and putting on Braided lines on the soop to cut a long story short ive ended up busting a Hard brake line so ive NO brakes gotta get it to a garage sometime this week and hope they can sort it out :( Just a little pigged off :(

Have a good one peeps

Cheers

Ian

On another note i may not be there either as i became an uncle about 2 hours ago wayhaa :D So might be sorting family stuff out tommorow night and taking my brother out to wet the baby's head and all that :) but if not i might come down.

On another different note hope you had a good birthday Gaz you old bugger :D

Have a good one peeps

Cheers

Ian

You want a lift big guy!!

H.

I'm back from the Dragonball and i've got to say it was an awesome weekend! The best laugh i've had in ages. Hopefully we can get a group of us from the NW going next year ;) Unfortunately I'm at work this morning & to say i'm knackered would be a massive understatement! Managed to rack up over 700 miles since friday night :D I'll be coming tonight but not sure i'll be there for 6ish as i've got a meeting after work. If you guys could park 'creatively' and save me a space i'd appreciate it ;)

You want a lift big guy!!

H.

Cheers for the offer Paul, ive just booked it into a garage for tomorrow so i,ll be dropping it off tonight :(

Thanks for that Rob ive decided to put into a Garage to sort out leave it to the experts :innocent: ive "sort " of sorted it but the Joint still leaks/weeps so its not ideal :search: Have a good drink "Uncle" if you do the family thing tonight

Have a good meeting Guys n Gals i,ll miss ya all :blink: LOL

Cheers

Ian

Cheers for the offer Paul, ive just booked it into a garage for tomorrow so i,ll be dropping it off tonight :(

Thanks for that Rob ive decided to put into a Garage to sort out leave it to the experts :innocent: ive "sort " of sorted it but the Joint still leaks/weeps so its not ideal :search: Have a good drink "Uncle" if you do the family thing tonight

Have a good meeting Guys n Gals i,ll miss ya all :blink: LOL

Cheers

Ian

Where have you taken it mate??

H.

Park motors in Standish they do my Bike/car MOTs and its an "old School" sort of garage they have done Supra,s etc before so they said the guy i talk to is a bit of a good car fan and loves bikes too .....................and they have a drive over pit so no low spoiler problems ;) I,ll let you know how they get on

Cheers

Ian

Park motors in Standish they do my Bike/car MOTs and its an "old School" sort of garage they have done Supra,s etc before so they said the guy i talk to is a bit of a good car fan and loves bikes too .....................and they have a drive over pit so no low spoiler problems ;) I,ll let you know how they get on

Cheers

Ian

Okey dokey!! Might take mine there for my MOT and sort out my shock absorber issues......:blink:

H.

:( I'm not going either...

Sprog has done a Kevin (as in Kevin and Perry) on me so her punishment is not going tonight . Unfortunately as there are no babysitters round here I can't go either!

See you next time for my last NW meet.

Well it was a good night and nice to see everyone again. The highlight of the night had to be that chap in the Ferrari that bumped that mr2.:rlol:

He must of been so embarrassed. He didnt stick around:run:

Or that big yellow van thing. With Winnie the Pooh painted on the back.:blink: What was that all about?

Where were you Kieran? I must have missed you!!:rolleyes:

The guy in the big yellow van wasn't impressed when I asked him for 2 x 99's and a tub with a flake in it, oh and no raspberry sauce!!:D

I really enjoyed the meet tonight as the turn out was much higher than expected. Well done Shytot for making an appearance.

H.

Good meet once again people. And once again some new attendees. It was good to meet you Ivan, and you too Chris and Shirl. I hope that you enjoyed your ride in Rays' car ;). I'm not sure Michelle did earlier in the evening.

Kieran I think I missed you too :(

Mike

Well had a fun night, stayed alot longer than I though and have seen loads of parts I want for my car.

Good to see you all and meet some more of you, also had loads of fun taking the piss out of Daz :p & looking at some of the ladies down there tonight to ;)

The guy in the big yellow van wasn't impressed when I asked him for 2 x 99's and a tub with a flake in it, oh and no raspberry sauce!!:D

PMSL :D :d

Another cracking night even though i arrived a bit late after spending forever washing off the dragonball sludge :) Some nice motors there as usual, the white R34 skyline especially :drool:

I think we should maybe give the extra monthly meet a go now that the weathers getting better :) Any excuse to get out & about in my car :D