The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Adam, that meeting has gone a bit pear shaped!!:(

I haven't heard from Alan999 and Dazla isn't coming. What time could you get there? It is 15 mins to Standish from there if you want to come this way but it is a bit of a round trip for you! I could go either way tbh but have decided to go towards the M6.

H.

Paul, i know alann999 wants to go. I spoke to him last night. He doesn't get online that much so I'd suggest you give him a ring. Should i pm you his number mate.

Paul, i know alann999 wants to go. I spoke to him last night. He doesn't get online that much so I'd suggest you give him a ring. Should i pm you his number mate.

I think we're all sorted Daz. Thanks for the info though!!

Oh and congrats!! She must be hard up!!:p

H.

I think we're all sorted Daz. Thanks for the info though!!

Oh and congrats!! She must be hard up!!:p

H.

I was the one who was hard up mate. In fact i was hard all night.;)

God that was crude.:D

Have a good night then mate.;)

just got back in from the meet. Had a great time as usual! we have such a good crowd up in the NW! big thanks to Adam for lighting up my life! dont think i could have made the journey without you, letting me get behind you really sorted me out! cheers mate!

Cheers Guys, had a good night with the exception of the cnut who scraped my car. Thanks to Mike for the Macquires!!;) Matt H, love the facelift headlights too!!

I can't believe how those scuff marks came out!!:D

Look forward to the next meet.!!

H.

yup guys, was once again a good turn out - at least 14 Supras, most of whom are members here. Only 1 that possibly isn't (the silver veilside with the AP racing brakes, and the bomex (?) rear spoiler.

Paul - no problem about the Maguires stuff, I'm pleased that the majority of the scuff marks came out.

Matt - not the brightest idea mate, you have some funny ideas.

Wes - I don't think I ever hit a gear change when you were within ear shot - and in fairness it didn't seem to be as vocal on the gear change either

Good to see everyone again - keep your eyes peeled for the all new and improved - second North West Monthly meet.

Mike

Wes - I don't think I ever hit a gear change when you were within ear shot - and in fairness it didn't seem to be as vocal on the gear change either

i was going to say i thought it was quiet! i heard it chirping a little though

Get your orders in quick!! These are gonna sell like hotcakes! New limited edition TRD Headlights!.. Available in J-Spec Blue or Facelift Red!.. :D :lol:

i'm sure i've seen Tesco copying these already too!

good night out cheers chaps, look forward to the next one as usual :)

you could at least have flashed your lights to thank me Matt... Oh no thats right you couldn't! ;)

Was pretty scary when there were no street lights, you disappeared!

Had a great time all, looking forward to next month! :)

Lol, i actually tried a bit of full beam but musnt of work! :D ta again mate!

Get your orders in quick!! These are gonna sell like hotcakes! New limited edition TRD Headlights!.. Available in J-Spec Blue or Facelift Red!.. :D :lol:

:rlol: i'll have a set! look ace!

;) Another great night Guys .......Matt you are a star :rolleyes: a new trend i think in the making :blink:

here you go Rob the photo,s you wanted looks great matey ;)

Cheers

Ian

Cheers matey looks good :)

HAHAHA yeah some billy no mates went there :p

Cheers

Ian

LOL i'm saying nothing cause i really want my light working :D

;) Another great night Guys .......Matt you are a star :rolleyes: a new trend i think in the making :blink:

here you go Rob the photo,s you wanted looks great matey ;)

Cheers

Ian

Those photos look remarkedly close to my house, wish id have known you were meeting there i would have bobbed over for 5 mins for a chat and see Robs car in the flesh/metal.

Those photos look remarkedly close to my house, wish id have known you were meeting there i would have bobbed over for 5 mins for a chat and see Robs car in the flesh/metal.

You should have done matey it was the BP garage junction 27 :) Any news on yours fella? Hope its fixed!

You should have done matey it was the BP garage junction 27 :) Any news on yours fella? Hope its fixed!

Yeah i know that garage well.

Dont ask about my car, bit of a touchy subject at the moment :( Ill fill you in with all the details when i see you next, havent really got time to type the whole tale on here lol. Needless to say im not a happy bunny.