The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm off on the Dragonball this Friday! Representing the North West! :D All being well, if I’m not too knackered, I'll see you all Monday night! :)

make sure you pass my number out when you get to the playboy mansion! or is that another road trip ??!!

I'm off on the Dragonball this Friday! Representing the North West! :D All being well, if I’m not too knackered, I'll see you all Monday night! :)

PPS, wish i could have made this with you chief, sounds like a right laugh is to be had!

Hey Matt sorry about your engine matey :( Was going to post in your thread but its in the techy section and did'nt want to get a slap on the wrists for putting non technical stuff! (unlike now were im going to get told off for talking about your engine in the events section awwh well :D )

p.s what you going to do if it is the block?

P.S I will be there btw :) anyone fancy meeting at junction 27?

p.s,

I'll be there in my clio :cry:

P.S I will be there btw :) anyone fancy meeting at junction 27?

Why don't you come to the Reebok you lazy scrawl!!:rolleyes:

Actually I don't mind going anywhere to meet up. How do the Bolton/Radcliffe boys feel about going over Red Rock again??

H.

Might do but im late out of work or feeling lazy it would be much easier to-do the Junction 27 but ill go with the flow buddy :)

Actually I don't mind going anywhere to meet up. How do the Bolton/Radcliffe boys feel about going over Red Rock again??

H.

I'm deffo up the The Red Rock Run again! :)

I finish work at 6 so all depends on the time meeting up.

H.

yea not to bothered were we meet lads but just hope we get a place this time. We got there abit late last time. Needs to be planned out to the last minute.:D

Alan i think it would be easier if we met you closer to your house pal.

Adam are we still meeting at the Toby carvery mate.

Bit confused until i saw the system restore thread! So i'll meet daz at toby at 5.30 then to paul's. If thats ok with you paul?

I should be ok with that!! Might have a problem with the car, as the supension looks to be leaning to one side and I fear that a shocker may have had the dick......:(

I'm going to have good look at it after!!

H.

I should be ok with that!! Might have a problem with the car, as the supension looks to be leaning to one side and I fear that a shocker may have had the dick......:(

I'm going to have good look at it after!!

H.

Bummer dude. If you want a hand just give me a shout, ive got nowt on at all today so would be happy to have a drive over and have a look with you. If the roads dry up may even get a chance to give mine a blast somewhere.