The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

See you there... is Gill coming (has she still got the Sup?) or am I gonna be the only girly?

I think she has sold the Soop (only think maybe some of the Blackpool/morcambe guys can confirm ?) so yes looks like you will be the only Girlie owning supra there ;)

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is this the mascrat manor pub in warrington ? WA3 6DR? if so I'll drive down and meet you lot some where.

just did some more research. J27 is about 130 miles ish from here so will meet you there.

Tom

Tom the Masgrat Manor is off Junction 21 M6 your going Saarf bound as you come off the Junction its on the right cant miss it mate ;)

Cheers

Ian

Don't you mean 6PM Tom??

I think there is a possy turning up at my house at 5.30 and then it's about 20 mins to the BP garage at J27.

H.

Nope. I'll be early!! I'm leaving here around 3 ish and will drive down in due course. I'll pm you my number. Not sure what time I'll ghet there depends on the roads etc? :D

see you all later. I'm about to get ready and thenset off. so later all

Safe Journey Tom, see you soon.

Pam are you going straight to Mascrat then?

I don't think anyone will be meeting at Haydock, I was on my own there last month :tumble:

Mike

I don't think anyone will be meeting at Haydock, I was on my own there last month :tumble:

Mike

Someone needs a hug!!

Will you be at the BP then Mike?? I wanted to give the car the works today but the weather is kack!!:(

A quick once over with a sponge in the rain seems to be my only option.....as the neighbours look at me like I've gone mad!!:rolleyes:

H.

Someone needs a hug!!

Will you be at the BP then Mike?? I wanted to give the car the works today but the weather is kack!!:(

A quick once over with a sponge in the rain seems to be my only option.....as the neighbours look at me like I've gone mad!!:rolleyes:

H.

ooo a hug :yummy:

Yeah I'm planning on meeting you guys at BP, but likely have to take Derek into Wigan, so may be late. Anyone got a radio? I'll take mine just in case.

Mike

ooo a hug :yummy:

Yeah I'm planning on meeting you guys at BP, but likely have to take Derek into Wigan, so may be late. Anyone got a radio? I'll take mine just in case.

Mike

I'll PM you my mobile mate! If you want we can bring the convoy through Standish and down into Wigan.

Just a thought!!

H.

:blink: Who the Feck ordered this weather :( :( Brilliant weather for weeks then 1st meeting comes along and this !! Jees i hate this British weather :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian

Don't worry Ian! The next meet will be in Australia...;) Need to put some miles on the car anyway!!

Good job it doesn't rain under your bonnet though, couldn't stand the the thought of all that bling going to waste!! ;)

I take it you'll be keeping your bonnet down tonight if the weather stays like this......:p

H.

I'm staying here where it's nice and dry I reckon. Have fun guys.

Cheers Pete we will weather dont really bother us from up ere in the Noorf would have been nice if had kept dry for just one more day LOL :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for the company tonight guys and gals!! Had a great time as usual with the exception of the chav/pikey contingent it was an enjoyable meet!!

H.

Edit! Yeah sorry Tom, thanks for making the trip down. The Aristo is awesome!!

Oh and Dr Doom, we seriously need to talk, your wheelspin on the way out of the car park landed me with an unexpected present........a flat can of either lager or bitter on my bonnet!!

So what happened to Raystheroof?

It was a very busy evening, as anticipated, so parking up at the start of the evening was interesting :innocent: .

However it was really good to see everyone, particularly Tom, glad you could make it down mate.

Matt - hope that isn't as expensive as it looks :scare:

At the last count 13 Supras, 1 Aristo, and 1 Skyline from the members. Gill I won't make a big deal, but just to let you know we are all thinking of you :grouphug:

Mike

So what happened to Raystheroof?

It was a very busy evening, as anticipated, so parking up at the start of the evening was interesting :innocent: .

However it was really good to see everyone, particularly Tom, glad you could make it down mate.

Matt - hope that isn't as expensive as it looks :scare:

Mike

what makes things worse it my clio is out of commision too right now, plus i dont know how im gona get my car to turbofit now :(