The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project WIDEBOY is go !!!!

dude

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Dude,

Nice one, I think even you who gets to look at nice cars all day will be blown away :D

Yeah, first outing is Donny 04, will be at all the main events during the year.

Gaz.

I'll look forward to seeing it then giving it a good pasting down the strip :D :eek: :thumbs:

Dude:flame Dev

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jake

Who isn't? It's gorgeous!

...but... having said that.....

ON A SUPRA ? :eek:

Sod that!

Seems a lot and you will prob never get your money back but ask yourself what can you buy for under £25K with 400++ hp and these type of looks and the reliability we have ????

Originally posted by dude

Then i can be a wideboy too

Dude - soon as you finished, and if you are a very good boy - you can have one!

:p

We are then gonna post up an inclusive price for these kits (the exacttly the same 'Miami-Rice' wide bodied! LOL!) fitted and painted!

Anyone interested please email me:thumbs:

It's ok, it's a totally different colour and an off the shelf kit- I'm not overly fussed

supragirl, dont be so mean, us wideboyz (and widegirls :music: ) gotta stick together!!!

Monkey,

you ought to remember me, you sold me your phone!!! :stupid:

everyone else, shame on you!!!

ive been on here for ages, like years!!! lol

if anyones interested, the plan for the wideboy is,

TRD widearch (obviously) in lambo murciolago/diablo purple, v dark purple,

see,

http://www.lambocars.com/paint.htm

click the diablo colours link, and the diablo at the top, thats the colour, hope its not too much like yours supragirl, but that colours been planned for nearly 2 years now!!! :eek:

with 19" chrome veilside evolutions, 13" wide on rear if they'll fit, :blink:

ive also put glass front lights on her, clear side / front indicators, and facelift clear red red clear bodycoded clusters on the rear.

She ought to look pretty nice i reccon...

all (positive - supragirl :) ) comments welcome,

oh, n cliff, hows the kit???

Originally posted by albundy68

supragirl, dont be so mean, us wideboyz (and widegirls :music: ) gotta stick together!!!

----------------------------------

with 19" chrome veilside evolutions, 13" wide on rear if they'll fit, :blink:

Al- that wasn't directed at you, Dudes being trying to wind me up for ages about this :p

All I really meant was that initially when I heard about it I thought we'd end up with very similar cars but they're not going to be at all so I'm not stressing anymore!

What width tyres will you be running on 13 J's? I was looking for tyres before I made a final choice on wheels and anything bigger than a 335/30/18 was mind blowingly silly money- I'm sure you're going to destroy me by saying you can get 345/30/19 for 20p or something silly :cry:

355/25 ZR19TL 101Y pirelli rossos, biggest wheel they do, same tyre they use on the countash i believe,

ive been relyably informed that they'll fit on 19" 13 wide wheels, if anyone dissagrees, speak now before i fork out 3 grand on rimms!!!

and totally supragirl, they are rediculously expensive, but you just cant put a price on massive girth! (just ask our lass!

:) )

Well I was thinking about going for 13" rims but I only wanted to run 335s so couldn't see the point in going for 13's instead of 12's?

25 profile? My god, that insane :D It's gonna hurt ;) Can't you just get the arch cut out more, it's gonna have to be anyway? What are you running up front?

Are you going to import the tyres?

tirerack do 355s at good prices apparently,

shouldnt have thought importing will be neccesary, even if uit is im importing the rimms so cant see it being any major problem,

of course i might have to go smaller, it depends on how much rubber dude thinks we can stuff in the back arches once he has them on, i might have to settle for 'skinny' 12's LOL!

think 10s is the max on the fronts, they dont really need the girth anyway, its the back that needs the rubber for my long term plans!

This is going to look amazing and such an individual car. I look forward to seeing some of the completed pictures already.

SG I defiantly wouldn't worry about there being another car like yours. Yours is very individual too, but even if there was two similar looking cars in the whole of England that's not really too much of a big deal is it?

Originally posted by albundy68

ive been relyably informed that they'll fit on 19" 13 wide wheels, if anyone dissagrees, speak now before i fork out 3 grand on rimms!!!)

Hi Al, You might Struggle with the 13's out back unless you plan to widen the wide flares, I went with 12's running 335's and its a close fit.:eek:

Cheers

Kevin