The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Originally posted by Supragal

Exactly my thoughts...although then you're admitting to knowing everyone there and thats not necessarily good lol

The whole "sensible" thing is the bit that worries me...all that testosterone "mines bigger/better/fast" than yours stuff...

Bigger ay?!.....Im a good boy...and im not bothered about who's got the biggest:p

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

Exactly my thoughts...although then you're admitting to knowing everyone there and thats not necessarily good lol

The whole "sensible" thing is the bit that worries me...all that testosterone "mines bigger/better/fast" than yours stuff...

There will be enough big up Nova boys and kevins there from what I can gather to do all that sort of thing lol. Hey maybe one of the dimwits will buy my car pmsl Better do a couple a doughnuts bound to impress the dumb schmucks lol.

Originally posted by SimonB

Hey, good of you to get the beer in ready for us (right of pic)!

Actually SteveW2 ordered that the other day, it's still his round from the last two events so he thought he better get provisions in ;) :innocent: :D

In case you need to do it in the future Grace.

Click the left mouse button to the left of what you want to paste.

Then drag the mouse down to the bottom of the list (what you want to copy)

Right click over the area that is now highlighted in white.

Left click the 'copy' button.

Move to the area for submitting replies and right click then go down to 'paste' and left click.

And your done!

Originally posted by Trig

Are we doing the screen name in the window or has that been blown out?

I've updated the sheet that mcanny did for a meet ages ago, printed it off last night and is going to be stuck in my windscreen :)

Saying that, it wont help much as I'm not gonna be walking around with a name badge on looking like a dork at a convention ;)