The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Half one at the Angel for the Bournemouth posse (keepin it nova for whitesupraboy lol).

LOL poor WSB2

Originally posted by dangerous brain

This should be a good one shame the soops are now outnumbered.

Out numbered but never out done!

btw i think i'll be sticking to the speed limit today, :innocent: I get the feeling we're gonna be watched today..

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

Have to say it's gorgeous here!! No idea what all the earlier weather stuffs about coz I only just crawled outta bed lol

See you guys later!! :D

Hrm.. was about to say, I was definitely coming.. but the wind and rain have just picked up terribly.. it's chucking it down here atm and not being very nice while doing so..

I'm not so sure it's worth the trip :)

Maybe time to toss a coin..

Edit: Meant to say, it was beautiful and sunny here 10 minutes ago, too.....

-p

Originally posted by Timwildman

LOL poor WSB2

btw i think i'll be sticking to the speed limit today, :innocent: I get the feeling we're gonna be watched today..

I must take the Pick on me sticker off my back.

I will be keepin to speed limit apart from ringwood to motorway maybe. Southampton has the speed cameras anyway. See you all at 1:30.....no one be late!! *coughs* TIM *coughs* time to go wash the beast!:p

just got back from here. had to leave early as kids were cold. quite a good turn out. people were still arriving as i was leaving.heres a few pics

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm1.JPG

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/sm2.JPG

Originally posted by cashpoint

and the record for the shortest time from meet to publishing pics goes to leett:)

only took me 25 mins to get home. racing s2000, scooby and porsche boxster. no one came close. great fun,even in the wet:thumbs:

Took me friggin 25 mins to get out of the car park..

Nice to meet a few of ya.. had to park my car in the middle of the car park.. So there are no pictures of it.. boo hoo.. never mind.. If you wondered who I was... the only person there carrying his two year old son around.. Red N reg N/A white Volk wheels..

Good to meet people today "in the flesh" and put faces to names. Some lovely looking cars there especially Phil the Fixers - that looked ace. Mandy's boot build was awesome too. And Paul E's lights were...just as you'd expect really! :p

Originally posted by mandygladstone

Nice turn out and some really nice cars.Good to chat to a few old friends and meet some new ones too.

managed to sell my wheels which was a bonus.

Nice pics Leet

what wheels were you selling?

what is japspeed?

Originally posted by Elliot

Sweet! You got a pic of mine - nice one (number sm8)

Plenty of nice cars there today, shame there wasn't enough parking space. Took me ages to get out & couldn't find where everyone had gone (Japspeed?) so was a bit gutted!

Yep, I went out of the carpark (eventually) and queued all along the road, then couldnt find anybody who knew where they were going so I buggered off home.

Nice meet though, shame it was so busy with other cars but it certainly got the attention of the boy racers.

Well done to the organisers.

JB