400BHP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oi I resent that Nick!

I'm not sure what you want me to organise though- 400's doing the southend meet the week after which I think most people are up for, as for the 27th and Roy was the one who suggested a mini-meet in it's place.... anyone up for this? If so I'll start a new thread...?

ok I got confused about the 27th or was probably being swamped with more shit on my desk while reading the post - so the 27th is ok then ? cool - but the 4th - is this an alternative to the 27th or is it as well as? if its aswell as then I could do both one or none but will go with the majority of none,both or only one of the 2 choices:stupid:

Whole bunch of Skylines going on the 4th as well. Im off surfing so I cant make it. Might also be worth considering meeting at Lakeside and not Bluewater as then everybody can meet in one place without having to go across the bridge only to come back again.

Confirm which date is it and I will change the thread title so people know.

JB