• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Hell yeah that would be cool!!!,

i live in hockley which is about 6 miles from southend, where would be best for me to meet you?

Just PM me your address and i'll pick you up at your house, now aint that nice!

I know Hockley well, own a chippy near southend airport and used to own one in Hullbridge,....Hockley just down the road from both of them ha ha.....small world. Should have my supra back next week so I'll tag along with the cruisers too........BUT WORD OF CAUTION FOR ALL SUPRA DRIVERS......the A127 on the way to southend always has speed mobile speed camera jobbies ha ha.....but lately they have been closing the the A127 down into 1 lane and have a row of 6-10 police cars checking every car going past......seen this at least 4 times in the last 2 months, so may be better to come off the A127 and travel via the back route which runs parallel to the A127 and rejoins the arterial further down near southend.

Ok Nick, nice one.

I'm travelling down the A13 from the M25 at lakeside, its a bit quicker and I try and keep it at 70ish when in any sort of convoy anyway...

Anyone that lives round this way, meet me and Dave at bluewater near the cinema at 6.30-7ish on Saturday evening.

Thats ok with you Dave?

Anyone that lives round this way, meet me and Dave at bluewater near the cinema at 6.30-7ish on Saturday evening.

Thats good for me too - newer members should exchange mobile numbers with the organiser maybe.Cant wait !

Originally posted by Earthrokka

I´ll have a word with me London posse when i get back in the UK.. but i ´ll need my bad boy Doug so.. put his name down as i voted him in :D

Laterz

OK I'm really really sure I'll have the car by this time (famous last words) so count me in

u should be with us, the London posse .. or u traded us for somink else? :sly:

:D

Doug i knew u ´d be there :p

need Raoul, SKywater, Fastisnice n Cuba now ;)

then i should have me london posse back in numbers again we had 10 cars * available at anytime b4 ..

i guess we will be back in force..