400BHP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is out of hand!!! :p

Its 5.30 at Bluewater, 6pm at Lakeside then on to Southend..

This is NOT a race Anyone that wants to drive like a loony can do so, on their own, not with everyone else, there are loads of coppers about in unmarked round the A13 and A127 on saturday nights.

This should be a normal cruise down, at 70-80ish, not wacky races, anyone that wants to go fast, i'll see them at the destination.

(just thought i'd have to say it, most of you will already know the score)

Originally posted by cashpoint

Work has let me out so barring fire or losing my keys i can come too. Is Lakeside the shopping place or a service station sorry never been before.

I'm hoping it's the shopping place, but I'm getting confused between which is lakeside and which is bluewater... been to both once :p lol

Originally posted by Supragal

I'm hoping it's the shopping place, but I'm getting confused between which is lakeside and which is bluewater... been to both once :p lol

Bluewater is south of Datrford crossing and Thurrock is north of crossing.........Simple....innit....

Have already posted details on way to Bluewater for that other pain in the Butt ROY! Check it out....lol :p

Not happy...:mad:

Parked my car in the NCP in London yesterday and when I went to pick it up they were shut...!!!! They don'y open again until Monday...:eek: How stupid is that??? So I can't come along tonight.!!

How gutted am I.... I was looking forward to beating some Racer boys.

:)

Originally posted by Matt B

Not happy...:mad:

Parked my car in the NCP in London yesterday and when I went to pick it up they were shut...!!!! They don'y open again until Monday...:eek: How stupid is that??? So I can't come along tonight.!!

How gutted am I.... I was looking forward to beating some Racer boys.

:)

No way??? Um... thats kinda funny in a very upsetting for you way......