The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend...4th October 2003

400BHP

chris - i am happy to push it back a week and i think if at all possible, you should attend as you started this so come on people, shall we say the weekend after ? all those who prefer 27th and those for the week after, put finger to keyboard :p

27th

====

1)

week after

========

1) roy

2) geeza (cuz he's always free!)

3) 400bhp

4)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Who am I going to meet then, M3, otherwise it looks like Im meeting you guys at BlueWater....

OK Fiver gets you ten the Justin ' Willis' Timberlake here gets on the raz the night before and dont make it!

Any takers?:p

Wish I could but on hols!:(

Gumball this weekend innit..

Originally posted by Supraguy

Sounds good to me. SG1 + SG2 then for the following week.

So, what are we all doing the weekend of the 27th then? That makes nearly 1 month without a Supe meet. I need my fix! :looney:

HaHa yeah i was expecting that soon i must admit!:) and nope i acutally think its sucks, horrible wing on the back, sounds alright though!, i was looking for an avatar at work and thats the only one that would work with the time i had, and i would like to get a pic of my car but the pixel size is too big, and if i could succesfully add attachments i would show u my present "capri":p

actually my wannabe supra would be the whifbitz supra, i think the kit is real nice!

Originally posted by Supraguy

Sounds good to me. SG1 + SG2 then for the following week.

So, what are we all doing the weekend of the 27th then? That makes nearly 1 month without a Supe meet. I need my fix! :looney:

Yeah...what IS happening on the 27th, anything? I've booked it out for Supe stuff now *sheesh* BBQ at mine? LMAO :cool:

just a thought guys n gals - if a few people are footloose on the weekend of the 27th (assuming that this southend thing gets shifted to the following weekend), what do you guys think of having a quiet lunch (if thats possible with you lot!) in kent somewhere - maybe a pub in maidstone ? it's a nice drive (if the weather holds!) and a chance to have a bit of food/pint n chat ? alternatively, if anyone has any other suggestions ..... :)

Originally posted by Roy

just a thought guys n gals - if a few people are footloose on the weekend of the 27th (assuming that this southend thing gets shifted to the following weekend), what do you guys think of having a quiet lunch (if thats possible with you lot!) in kent somewhere - maybe a pub in maidstone ? it's a nice drive (if the weather holds!) and a chance to have a bit of food/pint n chat ? alternatively, if anyone has any other suggestions ..... :)

That sounds like a plan.... as long as theres steak involved? :D Not sure about lunch though, might be overtiming it during the day coz the cruise was in the evening.....??

I would rather do it on the 27th so Mr organiser can come along and also having the Gumball the week be it may be too much for the girlfriend not having me to herself tof r2 whole weekends :p

As always though I will sheep it ( go with the majority) :thumbs: :who:

Originally posted by far

I would rather do it on the 27th so Mr organiser can come along and also having the Gumball the week be it may be too much for the girlfriend not having me to herself tof r2 whole weekends :p

As always though I will sheep it ( go with the majority) :thumbs: :who:

erm organiser can't make the 27th???? I think?? Unless I'm just seriously confused now.....:confused:

No your not confused

here's the post by Chris

Originally posted by 400BHP

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I'm sorry people but I won't be able to make it on the 27th due to personal reasons, I can either push it back a week or wish all you a great time and see you again soon.

I'll let the majority decide, and again I apologise.

Chris