• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay people, this is not a problem...

4th in Lakeside, services carpark. 6pm

Anyone in kent, wanna meet previously and make a din through the tunnel, let me know and we'll hook up beforehand.

Edit:

5.30 pm at bluewater cinema then on to lakeside....

Originally posted by 400BHP

Okay people, this is not a problem...

4th in Lakeside, services carpark. 6pm

Anyone in kent, wanna meet previously and make a din through the tunnel, let me know and we'll hook up beforehand.

Edit:

5.30 pm at bluewater cinema then on to lakeside....

Chris, I cant make the 4th mate, as Im working, plus my fuel bill is huge already this month from Dam and Gunmabll..........so I wont be able to make it dude......

But a massive thanks for that DVD, man I was expecting a copied version, but no, proper made one. Although my GF wasnt very happy with you, I must have watched it over and over about 20 times, but it just facinates me, I never saw the full version on telly. She didnt believe me it was one complete take, although I was a bit dispaointed in the behind the scenes area, really wanted them to go into more detail on how many attempts it took and how long. Still a top DVD though mate, Cheers for that, I owe you a drink......:thumbs:

All,

Just recieved this in my mail box.... Anyone fancy checking this out on the way to Southend??? Sounds like a great laugh. I've been before and they have proper racing and drifting... Could really show up the Essex boys....:D There is some nice machinery down there sometimes though.... Let me know what you reckon and I'll post more details.

In October (4th) Arena Essex (Next to Lakeside)

Russ Swift stunt demo and Martin Hill with his FIREFORE jet car, along with Malcolm Clark in his MG Toyo car have all confirmed they will be attending, also we have Max Power, Revs and Fast Car. We also have the Rinse Wot U Brung finals with £200 up for grabs and the UK db Drag Finals.

The Black Thunder Rolling Road Show from Essex FM will be in attendance from 6.30pm, we will be live on the radio with updates from the cruise. We have also taken out extensive advertising which covers the whole of Essex leading up to and including the day of the cruise. If you would like to be a named sponsor on this advert then you will need to contact us at the earliest opportunity due to our deadlines.

With more and more traders requesting a trade stand and the car clubs that are signing up, you will need to get in quick before we sell out of space.

Magazines in Attendance so far.

Max Power with Max babes

Fast Car

Revs with Revs babes

- Mean Street Cruise Car Club Staff

:D

Rosie, to be honest I have been out of most of the thread. Give me a summary version or you can just decide. :) I am free all weekend, so just let me know whats best for you.

I just got the car back from the shop and they have let it go pretty bad over the past couple weeks! You coming around to help detail and wax for the cruise? :D

Originally posted by Roy

lazy git ! LOL ... :innocent: :p

chris (400bhp) - could you summarize the situation for this pls ? ie whats going on, when n where ...

Roy Bluewater for 5:30....Thurrock.....6:00 then onto Southend.....i think?.....

And Oi Lazy git, clean your own car like the rest of us have to......or is it a meet round Rosie's?.....:p

Originally posted by Geezabloke

And Oi Lazy git, clean your own car like the rest of us have to......or is it a meet round Rosie's?.....:p

You can all meet for a spit n polish in woking if you like lol :p drives pretty big, can cram a good few supes on there and our waters unmetered so can abuse the conveniently placed outside tap :D Spect my spoddy house mate will make us all tea and coffee, and clean up after us- seems to have nothing else to do... tee hee

Originally posted by Geezabloke

Roy Bluewater for 5:30....Thurrock.....6:00 then onto Southend.....i think?.....

Been on hols, the above is correct...