• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Chris,

are you able to video aswell on your digi cam??? if so how many minutes do you get? and can you film several clips???

I haven't used the videoing function yet cos I got a sony handycam, but it all depends on the size of the SD card, bigger card=more time, it comes with a 16mb card but you can get up to 256mb ones, that should be enough for about 20-25 mins of decent footage.

Originally posted by Supraguy

*cough* Thought we covered this a couple weeks ago in PMs Rosie? *cough*

:twak:

Oooo we did!! I'm sorry mate- didn't read above posts so wasn't sure if you were going or not...well at least didn't during the pm session (oo err) I am like 99% sure I can go so yeah brill thanks mate :thumbs:

Right guys i'll be up for this one. The last update i read was Sat 27th sept at 6pm, bluewater at the car park by the pond. is this correct? I live 10 mins away from bluewater..... well 5 in my supe!

By the way i went there on a friday a few weeks back and it was dead. The only decent motor there was a skyline, the rest were sheds. Hopefully it will be better when we go. By the way how many going??

Originally posted by Steve W

I may tag along... just to SWELL (no FAT jokes there people!)

the numbers ? !

(Trig..... then there'll DEFINITELY be 1 TT 'behind' you ! ;) )

[ps. what's good for getting Batter-Grease off leather ?:sly: ]

SORRY... MAY I tag along, I should have said ? ! ?:(

Steve get yourself down there, I want to finally meet ya, your a big part of this board, oh sh1t thats done it.........!!! :D :p :p ;)

Just to warn all you guys coming down to southend that havent been for a while or not at all, there are lots of speed camera's and mobile ones on the A127 and in the 40 limits in southend, i can think of 3 within 15 mins of each other which is the same coming back aswell.

Tom.

Originally posted by nick_karkie

dont worry roy i'm sure none of them work apart from the first one when it goes from national speed limit to a 40 zone./.....so flash away:D

Right, all change plates and names to Nick's sup and driving license!

.....your a big part of this board, oh sh1t thats done it.........!!!

RIGHT, if I DO come, I'm not having more than, say, 4 portions of

Cod and 3 Saw-Dust-Burgers...... and maybe some Ice-Cream.....

plenty of chips........couple of Hot-Dogs..........................:moo:

ThinS