• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Supragal

It's supraGAL lol

On that note, (and this is gonna sound really bad) who was I talking to in the fish n chip place? Had a big chat about my car and showed you the colour sample etc but then realised I didn't know who I was talking to (as normal :p )

Think i may be guilty......lol:p

lol. well it did contribute a bit i guess but the main reason was football i promise. :p I have 2 tickets for pod as it goes, but at the mo its not taken unless my mate gets back to me by tommorrow. would u want to come if he cant?

Originally posted by Geezabloke

Think i may be guilty......lol:p

I know who YOU are!!! It wasn't you Geeza! In fact, you were outside the chippy with the kebab boys watching a fight wern't you???

Besides I wasn't discussing my car with you, I believe I was warning you off painting it the same colour as mine....like 4 months before mines finished :p

Originally posted by Trig10uk

lol. well it did contribute a bit i guess but the main reason was football i promise. :p I have 2 tickets for pod as it goes, but at the mo its not taken unless my mate gets back to me by tommorrow. would u want to come if he cant?

Um um um. What day is it? If it's Sat and I get offered overtime I will abandon plans in favour of big wedges of cash to fund the supe :/ I'm evil I know..... Ummm. Yes I do want to go, will your mate spit his dummy out? :confused:

Originally posted by Roy

supragal - looks like you basically took pics of 2 cars only ?

mid/geez/dude - should we form a boy band then ?

Yup. That was where I was standing and was pretty much frozen to the spot.... lol. Na, realised they were coming out wank so didn't bother taking anymore....

BOY band?? hmmmmm :p "the kebab boys" has a ring to it for sure.... :)

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok, heres my pics.... digi cams and dark = bad lol I'll dig out the SLR for next time!!!

Hey, I think SGs pics (erm pic) was great!!

I was sort of joking with the guys about my banged up mesh though, pointing out.. "squirrel.. kitten... badger.. "

Gotta sort that soon! :D

Originally posted by Supraguy

Hey, I think SGs pics (erm pic) was great!!

I was sort of joking with the guys about my banged up mesh though, pointing out.. "squirrel.. kitten... badger.. "

Gotta sort that soon! :D

Yeah, sorry- the one in the car park did kinda highlight that, was gonna make some sarky comment about you pretending that you cleaned it before you came out too..... :p

Just caught up with all thee threads. So just haaaaaaang on wee minute.

Dude - Leeds castle is in Kent.

SupraGal - you look veeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute cold.

Roy - nothing wrong in brown and kebab.

400 - wait till I see ya for those comments nija bway. (never works in a pub brawl!)lol

Geeza - The bobble hats is a cool name for supra owners in that fcuking weather

400 and Geeza - you were trying when that jag spat all over you both - r well thats UK spec for ya.

Miniman - buy a UK spec, last longer cos they dont go anywhere quickly.

Cashpoint - never met anyone quite so serious on every subject discussed, if during those discussion I had poked my tongue out in my cheek further I would have gone through!!!! Young maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan,,, lol

And finally - Yes another kebab Roy and SupraGal, its on me with a wooly fleece; I know the next meet is bound to be in the snow! LOL

Attached is our next Supra meet given our like fo rthe cold weather a' oh thats Dude showing off his chest hair!

dude.jpg