The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend...4th October 2003

400BHP

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

Dude - Leeds castle is in Kent.

Oddly enough.... :confused:

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

SupraGal - you look veeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute cold.

Awww, shucks (lying git :p) Just coz I said I liked your wheels....

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eyes of the beholder Roy lol!!

I reckon that SupraGAL can high kick with those boots just as well! Now thats a picture!!?

Hey - SGAL, a shot of what my old bike used to look like - this isn't it, no scanner, dribble..... now part of a lampost. 182mph, 2 years work, and 15k... 35mph... and clear... and I'm still here! lol

castrolhonda_vtr1.jpg

Well BUY a scanner then!!! I wanna see the real thing ;) In fact, go get another bike n take me out- my lids covereded in cobwebs it's not been used for so long... :p Actually, what am I saying? You crash for a living as far as I can work out....are you a crash test dummy? :D

I have a spare lid to replace yours for when we come off so no worries.

I used to play at BrandHatch - I'm not to bad, just to quick for my ageing eyes lol....

I'm bring a mate called BAZ to the POD, he has the horror stories, 155 on the back wheel etc etc etc....

But hey age catches you up!!! So what do you look like in power ranger leathers then? Roy lend 10k so that I can buy a bike and take SGAL out on a date willya!!!!!!!lolololol.... ok just a ride.

Why do Ilike the world superbikes?

supragal.jpg

Originally posted by Supragal

...........my lids covereded in cobwebs it's not been used for so long... :p

Same here! I found my old lid the other day while cleaning out the wardrobe! Abe replica Shoei (white one with stars and feathers). Still fits me too, but the Mrs just looked at me and said "dont even think about it!". Guess that means I'm not getting another bike! :( :mad:

Mid STOP IT!!!! You're embarrasing me!!!

I think your eyes ARE ageing....or have aged rather.... :conf:

Barry- still fits you? You were expecting your head to have grown/shrunk that much?!?! :p

Mines not actually old at all, it's just the cuboard plays host to spiders and I'm too scared to go in there now.... :(

Dunno, I've got more, taken me 7 years to grow it this long

eerm - not quite the same thing is it though ? :p

i have all my hair, back hair, nasal hair, arse hair, ear hair, hand hair, big toe hair, strange how that happens overnight on your 30th birthday!

sometimes you just slay me mate .... LOL :p :D :thumbs: