Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Scooter

Keith / Earth....I take it this means if I were to sort out my insurance /breakdown cover (amongst other things) over the next couple of days then a ticket would be available?

I think you should sort out your insurance and breakdown cover ASAP and come along :D

-p

Originally posted by Keith C

Kev - free weed all weekend in Glasgow.

(that should do it :p)

Screw Amsterdam, I'm off to Glasgow! ;)

[mumbles something unintelligible about recent massive local busts making this place as dry as a nun's..]

-p

i just had an email from a hotel we might have some rooms

it said

Hi Kevin,

I found you a cabin on a boat for 80 euro for 2 persons or some big rooms in an

hotel for 45 euro per person per night.

Regards,

Robert

i will try and sort it for just the saturday night

Rokka i will phone you tomorrow

So let me get this right, have we got more tickets than cars going? If so somebody should post a new thread offering the ticket. There's probably loads of folks who aren't following this one. I know I hardly ever read the old ones in G&Es

Anyone know why SoooWhite dropped out? He hasnt posted here saying why, AFICT

I'm guessing driving all night to get down here, then driving all day to get to Amsterdam.

EarthRokka, how many spare tickets are there? Might be wise to post in General Discussion or something (yeah, it's an event, but would be good to maybe catch the eye of people who don't regularly read this section).

Scooter is hopefully taking Keith C's, and Keith is coming with me, so that just leaves Soooo white? Or did Roy get a ticket before realising he can't go too? I don't think we're THAT many down.. Oh, and Ash is coming now and he wasn't before? (.. but then again that was decided before the tickets were booked for Saturday wasn't it?)

Edit: How many people are bringing a passenger?

-p

Originally posted by millhouse

i just had an email from a hotel we might have some rooms

it said

Hi Kevin,

I found you a cabin on a boat for 80 euro for 2 persons or some big rooms in an

hotel for 45 euro per person per night.

Regards,

Robert

i will try and sort it for just the saturday night

Rokka i will phone you tomorrow

what rooms do you want

cabins on a boat or big single rooms

Originally posted by millhouse

what rooms do you want

cabins on a boat or big single rooms

Preferably somewhere with adequate, fairly secure parking is my only real concern.. boats are always cool though, but I honestly really don't care.

I'm also wondering about general security everywhere.. I'm considering bringing my laptop and some other stuff that I can't afford to lose.. and last time I was in Amsterdam I saw a great many cars missing windows..

-p

Little reordering..

Earthrokka

Millhouse + 1

Ashley Willis

Green Supra + 1

Pulse + 1 (Keith C - afaik he's coming with me)

Scooter (maybe, hasn't confirmed yet I don't think)

Dunk657 + maybe 1

Was Doug hitching a ride with somebody?

This is going to be a top larf :) I can't wait.

Last (and only) time I went to Amsterdam was with work.. sure, it was cushy in a 5 star hotel with all expenses paid by the company (hell they even bought me weed and a bong, unbenownst to them), but I caught a lung infection on the flight over and was sick literally my entire stay. Spent an hour total working over 2 days (thurs/fri), flew in Wednesday and flew back sunday evening.. and aside from that hour I spent basically the ENTIRE time in my hotel room sick as a dog. I saw _NOTHING_.

Bah!

-p

Originally posted by Green Supra

P.S Kev soz aint seen video yet coz been bit mad this end dying to see it though especially as I'm one of the the main Stars in it by the sounds of it he he.

:D

dont tell everybody its not going out to the public until we are in amsterdam so people can see what they are missing :D

i have also done a 2 min vid from the bbq :cool: