The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

GRR!

Major ADSL problems since 4pm yesterday afternoon, has seen me have to sign up for a 1p/min dialup account today while my ADSL is dead. F**king BT doing upgrades, my DSL provider said they have over 800 people currently off the air because of this.

Anyway..

re: Radios - I've bought 2, one for Ashley one for myself, so we have at least 6 cars with radios unless others are buying them. They seem fairly decent, 60 quid for 2 radios + charger + rechargable batteries + 2 headsets from Argos - product number 553/0025 if anybody needs it - BT Freeways as per Green's recommendation.

No idea how we're going to get to you, Keith.. maybe give Earthrokka a call? I guess I'll be travelling with them. If we're leaving Earth's at 7:30 then I'll aim to get there by ~6:45? Sound reasonable? Means leaving Aylesbury about 5:15. This part is gonna suck :D .. though at that time of morning there will be NO police or traffic about.. I could probably afford to leave a bit later and put my foot down :)

Millhouse/Green - what do you have 1 of? PM me, I may be able to help.. :D

Lastly, can't wait for this - it's going to be a top laugh I'm sure :) All you paupers, there's one more ticket.. Scooter? Have you decided? I'm going to offer it up in chit chat unless it's already been done.. Scooter with first reserve if he says yes but it'd be nice if we could have the full flock :)

Can somebody PM me Earthrokka's phone number and address pelase?

I think that's about it.. look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow :)

-p

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe sorry for the confusion -

I meant I'd be at Earth's about 6:45 (he suggested leaving his place at 7:30), that was the "sound reasonable?" question :)

I figure I'll head out to Earth's, meet up with everybody else then hook up with you on the way through, with the rest of them.

-p

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Ok Lads,

I wont be on online for the rest of the day so phone me if u need to ask any questions.. Dunk, Pulse etc.. my number is with Ash or Greensupra etc.. get it just in case.

laterz

pulse i have sent you rokka's details

dunk your mail box is full

:( Shame.

Oh well it'll just be the 8 of us (I think) then .. still sure to be a blast :)

Damn early mornings..

Earth's place is actually really easy to find, looking at my map here.. I was a bit worried too (I hate driving near London, I really do) but you can't get much easier (he says until he gets lost tomorrow :))

Will catch you all soon :D

-p

Keith: I'd say the quickest way to you would be around the M25 anti clockwise. I don't know if that's Earth's plan but it looks a shiteload easier than driving through London.

I still don't know where I'm picking you up from, any ideas? Can you make me a quick map or pop me some directions?

cheers

-p

Originally posted by millhouse

Dunk

do you want to meet in winchester at 6

the shell garage next to tescos M3 J9 A34 turning

SIX A.M. ?

Blimey, do we really need to go that early?

Yeah I want to go travel up with you but do we have to go at that time?

Take the M20/M25 (J3) junction. Take the first exit off the roundabout. Follow the road as it curves first to the right then to the left. Go down the hill, and as it starts to go up again you will see a Jet petrol station on the right. I'll meet you there at 7:30 :)

Originally posted by Keith C

Take the M20/M25 (J3) junction. Take the first exit off the roundabout. Follow the road as it curves first to the right then to the left. Go down the hill, and as it starts to go up again you will see a Jet petrol station on the right. I'll meet you there at 7:30 :)

Erm.. I think we're leaving Earth's at 7:30 .. oh I don't know :)

I think we have to be at Falkstone for 9am.. so yeah I guess we need to pick you up baout 7:30 if it takes an hour to get to Falkstone from there, leaving a little for error margin..

Umm.. I may or may not do the Earthrokka thing in the morning.. maybe it's quicker/easier to just go to pick up Keith.. I don't know if I'd make it to Keith for 7:30 even if we left Earth's at 6:45 (when I was thinking of trying to get there).

Umm.. any thoughts anybody :)

-p

Originally posted by dunk657

Yeah, I think I'd better get some sleep, NN :p

Yeah, same as that.. haven't even started putting anything in a bag.. in fact, I can't find my backpack.. so it'll be another rush in the morning :)

But that's okay, I'm good at it. :D

-p