Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we have nothing to tell

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/a_wink1.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/h_smoking8.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/p_kissing58.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/b_grind2.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/e_laugh5.gif http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/t_laughing_roll20.gif

Well guys, I truely had a fucking ace time, good to meet Nigel, Raoul I have met before, the Mazda sounding great, although I hope it made the journey back, as he stayed there for an extra day and it seemed a littel ruff. Pulse, good to meet you, PM your bank details, Keith, good to see you again, shame you didnt have the car. Kev, well Kev what can i say, although Im a little disapointed how Im being included in your kill list, I was still walking at the end of it, and after being awake for 30hours. But Kevs motor was deffo something out of a Cheach and Chong (sp) movie, god knows how you passenger survived, he looked Chineese by the end of each day, he really couldnt have seen much while being shot down the motorway at god knows what speed, I doubt he really cared by that point. Mish, Sham, Earth, what ever you want to call him, led us to all the great spots in style. Good to meet Dunk, man you were one funny bloke that night after a few smokes, had me in stitches, motor looked lovelly, and it was interesting to see someone trying to fit a FCD on the shuttle, he was asking for trouble.

Had some great drives up and down, although I got the distinct feeling Dunk was on a mad one coming back, never have I seen a car so close to my bumper, Im sure he was pushing me, so when I spotted the 1000cc bike with passenger fly past I booted past the group on a chase mission for the bike, looks in my rear view mirror to see Dunk suddenly swearving out of the group and start chasing me down, next thing we knew we were out of radio contact from the others, but had a good play with the bike reaching tops around 140mph, I think........

The radios are a great idea, really add another angle to the cruise thing, a lot better than just following the car in front, good to be able to hear everyone and talk back.

Good to see so many petrol station over the weekend, my fuel bill ended up quite big. As said before we was on a schedule all weekend, constantly making up time to get to the next place, which was good becuase then we had an excuse to boot it above a ton, like we needed one anyway.

Also my highlight on the way home, was Keith spotted flames out of my zorst, nice sized ones as well.

Kev PM your bank details as I owe you money as well, Mish sort you out when I drop by your place for my tin.

All in all it was a top weekend, and cant wait for the next one....

New names:

Green Supra = White Supra.

Kev = Green House.

Ash = King of flames.

Dunk = Brown bat out of hell.

Guys, I will post digi pics, but camcorder cant do straight away. Si can you capture it for me.

Edited: Did anyone see me and Dunks car passing a fag from one window to the other while driving down the motorway. Thats a bit scary trying to get 2 cars that close while travelling at that speed, pretty sure it was Dunks car, Im sure someone will correct me, was funny as hell though......

DREADLOCK HOLIDAY (SUPPLIED BY kev GREENHOUSE)

I am yet again very happy to hear that y'all had a great time. Another satisfied bunch :D

Yes the Dutch Ladies were ..... nuff said on that 1. It was nice to have such an easy going buch. U see, when when u r doing something like this which sometimes requires alteration To TIME or DESTINATIONS etc.. then u need that factor where people dont moan .. just look forward to the 1 after ;) it helps.

Definitely Makes my job easier to try to give the best out of whatever is left to offer. It is not all bout just turning up in any city centre and pose :eek: in some places u risk to get told off by the ol bill for blocking the traffic etc.. so, there is a little more to it than that. Most importantly the crew has to be really easy going and up for a laff anytime anywhere .. and can take a joke when the whole group decides to take the p1ss for a little while and gang up on 1 poor bast'rd .. I usually end up getting it .. :p but this time i was lucky Roy wasn't here :D .

Yes, there will be another 1 but i wont take u lot to the DAM again ! dont want no casualties :p or group of 10 + turn into a 6 or 7 ..heheh ...

******Watch out Killa KEv iz about*******

Boy am I glad to be a T total ..yes thats right ..dreadlock iz a T total.. love the smell of herb but dont do it (not coz of the law, just dont) , wont do Alcohol coz i hate the smell etc.. and b4 u ask yes i do have sex, cant live without..heheh...

Pulse, u were such an easy going geeeza .. deffo on the Rokkaz list.

Dunk.. Although u think i called u a Knob .. i can assure u that was directed at Ash :p maximum respect my friend.. n yes i will get u a copy of ALi's vid etc..

Nigel is the man with the noise machine.. must have u again, pulled a nice tall good looking Hollander, but thought no, must stay faithfull :D

Raoul, were we in a Club Mobile travelling at 140 + or what ? Funky house with heavy base kicking, then Some mind blowing Trance not forgetting me DUB Roots Reggae.. screaming down the M25.

Shame yer beast wasn't there ..

Ash u beeeyatch, remember when i was looking for u in the Dam and i couldn't see u .. U were right in front of me :p ..man = Smoke Less and Eat More..hehehe otherwise u b gone with the wind 1 day..

Big up Steve from me too..

Mate, yer motor screams Fuck off at other cars .. love it.

I know u had flames and that wasn't just from yer car Exhaust..hehe.. stop at mine when u back to work.

Green/white Supra .. mate u were unlucky.. but pulled through

ok i'm glad. yer bruv takes all praises.

Sounds System clash was ace .. had all the audience dancing to our Tunes .. ruff .. SOOOOPRAAAAHHHHH...

Keith c ..any journey wothout u now is not on .. Welcome to the Rokkaz gang bad bwoy.

And last but by any means not least ..KEV Mill/Green house...

******* DA HOOD KILLAH ******

killing off the krew.. 1 by 1, some survived, some didn't ..but i was lucky not to go there !

What was that treat on the way back on board of the EUROSHUTTLE !? from distance I saw these Dreadlocks but bright white faces underneath staring at me :eek: I thought i 'm too tired to go for a Tussle with this lot .. then, it was KEV, SI the guilty ones organising this to make me feel at home with some dreadlocks..in fact they scared me ! first thought was, ooh bugggahh .. yardeeeeez on the train ... betta grab me AK..hehe

All in All it was EXCELLENT.. NEXT TIME WILL BE THE SOUTH OF FRANCE..

PEACE

Originally posted by Paul R

Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

I really wish I went!

Think I would have got left behind though as I still have a limiter on my car!

I'll try and save up for the next trip!

I can say from experience, get it delimited before even trying one of these trips.. 140+ was far from unheard of in most of the travelling done :D

Brief conversation in my car with Keith as we got into France:

Me: Must remember those speed signs mean km's, not miles

Keith: Doesn't really matter, the way this will end up they may as well mean miles

----

Me about 10 minutes later: Jesus, we haven't even got close to sticking to them as miles!

:D

Glad to hear the rest of the crew had an awesome time too.. I've been talking about it pretty much non stop since getting back..

We MUST do this again :)

Highlights:

Antwerp, I thought that place was wicked, I loved it :)

Amsterdam, what can you really say about the red and green city? Fantastic time there, I agree with Ash 100% - Dunk mate, you're a killer when you've had a smoke :)

Greenhouse the killer, top bloke

Everybody else, awesome people, awesome time, Earthrokka said it best - fantastic to be around such a chilled, cool bunch of peeps.

Looking forward to hooking up soon :)

-p

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Edited: Did anyone see me and Dunks car passing a fag from one window to the other while driving down the motorway. Thats a bit scary trying to get 2 cars that close while travelling at that speed, pretty sure it was Dunks car, Im sure someone will correct me, was funny as hell though......

I did mate. Truly the stuff of legend!!:cool:

Rgds,

Was a fun weekend. Don't think there's anything to say that hasn't already, other than thank you very much to Pulse for putting up with me as his passenger for the whole weekend, and nice one to Ash for revealing to me that Supra's *can* flame :D

So - when's the next one? :flame Dev

Cheers Keith, I know you were a little dis-heartend when you told me as yours is de-catted as well. But I never knew mine done it until you guys were following and noticed. Maybe you should get someone to follow you around in the dark for 2 days, you might not be aware as well.......:cool: