2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, Sooo White, you will be sooo far behind, get that delimeter off. Dont worry I wont be too far in fornt of you, as I think this trip may just about finish my fornt bumper off completely, still new one should land on shore after a week or so of getting back, so probably best to get this out the way first, that way I wont have to wory about cracking it on any ramps or high speed stone chips.

Millhouse, I will be in work that night, so I will be leaving early and going straight to Earths, as I work in London, thanks for the offer, but I'll see you there for a full english.

Originally posted by SOOO WHITE

rokka

a can meet you and who ever else at j 1 m3 as a no how to get there bought my car just alone the road in kingston upon thames

ill be there for about 7 ish

bummer my car is still delimiter on it have to keep to senseable speeds

:(

Please tell me your not coming all the way down from Scotland....:confused:

yep its a long drive 7 hours a think maybe quickier tho so if any one is travelling down m6 direction

ill gladly do with the company

plus a do get my delimiter fitted next friday so it shouldnt take to long

I'll join you on the M6 matey!

Paul.

yep its a long drive 7 hours a think maybe quickier tho so if any one is travelling down m6 direction

ill gladly do with the company

plus a do get my delimiter fitted next friday so it shouldnt take to long

IF you will have your FCD fitted by then, you should be able to reduce the travel time by half......:p ;)

yep it sure will cut my time in half but it ill also double my fuel bill to then :p

paul r where on the m6 do you want to meet mate ill be leaving here about 11ish 12ish at nite taking an easy drive down

oh and my fiancee is going to now for any one that was thinking of taking there girl alone too a mind earlier in the forum someone asked that

if any one is near my route on the way down and wants to meet up with me as a pass give me a call

my route is as follows

m74 down to penrith

then across the a66 to scotch corner

then down the a1 right down to huntingdon junction

then on to the a14 down to cambridge junction

then on to the m11 down to a hit the m25 junction

right down thru the dartford tunnel until a get to m20 junction

then on to folkstone

thats it not far fae up he in scotland lol :thumbs:

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

My clutch started slipping yesterday :( Dunno if I can make this in my car now. Will still give you any money you've laid out for my car Earth, but does anyone have a passenger seat I can jump in? :D

Originally posted by Keith C

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

My clutch started slipping yesterday :( Dunno if I can make this in my car now. Will still give you any money you've laid out for my car Earth, but does anyone have a passenger seat I can jump in? :D

I would of offered but me brovs coming....

You can't miss this one it wouldn't be same without ya...I'm sure theres seat for ya.

:cool: