Millhouse

Pulse

Dunk

Ashley

Raoul

Earthrokka

Well, these r the definite ones..

Did Scooter confirm ?

Otherwise i have 1 more ticket that SOOOwhite had offered for anyone who wants it .. he is not gonna be able to make it as u all know by now .. really would have preffered u would come with but family circumstances r always priority ...seen ..

So who knows of another Supra or Rx7 that wanna join us for this trip then ?

big abscentees************Bad Bwoy ROY*********

eeezy ..

http://www.greenflag.co.uk

breakdown services

Total Protection

From £136

Our highest level of cover - both in the UK and Europe.

Minor mechanical or electrical faults repaired on the spot. All you pay for are the parts fitted

Includes recovery of the car, the driver and up to 5 passengers to anywhere in the UK after a major breakdown or accident

If you have a mechanical problem at home, we'll either get you going or take your car to a local garage within a 10 mile radius

Includes European Motoring Assistance. This provides roadside assistance throughout mainland Europe, recovery to an appropriate repair centre, vehicle repatriation, car hire or overnight accommodation whilst your vehicle is repaired, legal defence and advance of legal funds. Full details are given in our Terms & Conditions

Recovers the car to anywhere in the UK after fire, theft or vandalism

Caravan and trailer cover

You can pay for your cover by using MasterCard, Visa, Delta or Switch

SOZ LADS AND GALS

not been here for a few days but rokka nows the whole story but the sounds of the hype its going to be a blast :sex:

pity a cant make it would have been nice to have put a few faces to the names on here

but am giving up my ticket to any one that wants it

have a pint or 3 for me tho :)

Ok, dudes, to catch up, as it seems I have missed a little.

Firstly, I wont be taken breakdown cover with me, cant afford it with the £450 I have already shelled out on getting my breaks sorted for the trip, then in a couple of weeks I have to shell out between £800 - £1000, on new bumper arriving, spray, and fit. So the £130, or wheat ever it is, is out of the question. I take it someone with membership can still do that passenger, I can call them trick, seems a bit cheeky I know, but if Sod was to lay his law upon me.......

also Im bringing a fellow dude with me......

And Millhouse, it seems we are pretty similar people, cant wait to meet ya man......

Ash FYI, i've been doing a bit of digging around for european cover (cheers to everyone for the links /info) and it seems the AA will cover non members for the two days for £18 ish. This is for the full recovery home / put you up in a hotel if need be type cover.

Originally posted by Scooter

Ash FYI, i've been doing a bit of digging around for european cover (cheers to everyone for the links /info) and it seems the AA will cover non members for the two days for £18 ish. This is for the full recovery home / put you up in a hotel if need be type cover.

Yeah, but I like to live on the wild side, it keeps ya on your toes more........:eek:

Well, I usually dont leave home without it. But after hearing about Earths unlucky (supposedly targeted, but I reckon more self endured..) rendevouz with customs, Im thinking of just taking a couple of pre-rolled for the drive down to the docks.....

You taking any over ???

Dunk, seriously if we're with Earth, we will get pulled by customs, they take one look at the bloke and say you got dreds, you must be a gansta, even though really he's a wee ball of fluff, like you find in your belly button, WTF !!!!!!

Millhouse I hope you have bought 8, of what you bought the other day, Si was telling me........