2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm.. I guess I'll be giving Earth's a miss.. no point heading out to pick up Keith, then turning around and heading London-wards again, unless I were to do it on the way through.

I'll have to have a look through and see what time train we're getting, gonna be a few hours driving to even get out to where I need to be (I think about 150 mile morning for me).

Hopefully if it's early enough, there will be no traffic about to make my life any harder than it has to be :D

-p

Originally posted by millhouse

dunk are you driving to rokkas with me on saturday

Welllllll it depends, my car was supposed to be ready on Monday, now Dude says Friday. I'm having problems arranging to get myself down to Newhaven to collect the car on Friday, what with me working in Southampton and all. Provided I get there and back OK on Friday then I will be OK for Dam and meeting you on Saturday, OTOH if things don't go smoothly on Friday (do they ever?) then I won't be going at all.

Sorry to piss you guys about but I'm totally dependant on Dude now, if my car isn't going to available until the last minute it doesn't leave me much room for contingency.

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Dunk, seriously if we're with Earth, we will get pulled by customs, they take one look at the bloke and say you got dreds, you must be a gansta, even though really he's a wee ball of fluff, like you find in your belly button, WTF !!!!!!

Millhouse I hope you have bought 8, of what you bought the other day, Si was telling me........

8 what.....eh!

:confused:

Originally posted by pulse

Hmm.. I guess I'll be giving Earth's a miss.. no point heading out to pick up Keith, then turning around and heading London-wards again, unless I were to do it on the way through.

I'll have to have a look through and see what time train we're getting, gonna be a few hours driving to even get out to where I need to be (I think about 150 mile morning for me).

Hopefully if it's early enough, there will be no traffic about to make my life any harder than it has to be :D

-p

Keith is in Dartford, right? Wouldn't it be better to meet at Rokka's then all go to K's to pick him up? (unless I've totally got it wrong where Dartford is in my tiny brain)

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Ok, got 9 tickets confirmed.. my eurotunnel contact let me add the late comers at the same price if they decide to come with.

Departure early i´m affraid ;) SAT 9.45 am which means getting there (Terminal) for 09-00 am for the ones meeting at mine

leaving the latest 07.45 thats Sunbury on thames junction 1 of the M3 .. up to u guys..

otherwise Clacket lane services anti clockwise at 8.15 or 8.30 the latest.. :p

Peace

Keith: I'm guessing probably about 7:30-ish.. 8 latest I'd say..

Jeez, this is going to be an early one!

-p

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Dunk if you want dropping down to Dudes to get the car, let me know......

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the offer but I got the GF to take the afternoon off work so she can run me down there. Thanks though!

Originally posted by dunk657

What's the score with the radios Si ? Can I have one or do I need to buy one? How many extra do we need?

Hi Dunk well its better to buy one but Sham has got two...so has one spare but will need batteries for two days (4 x AAA's)...one set should last if switched off when in cafes or overnite.....I'll try borrow my brovs as he has two radios....but we are always short and its userly the one or two that dosn't have a radio that gets lost...its not absolutley essential to have one...but it does make it easier for everyone to stick together etc etc..

There are 4 radios so far I think...

:cool:

Well my car is already, new mesh grills in the front of the bumper, discs skimmed, CW pads, Goodridge braided break lines, front wheels re-balanced, breaking and drive all nice and smooth, cant wait guys, these last few night shifts are killing me. I will be driving into work tomorrow night, then leaving work an hour early around 07:00 to be down in Sunbury by 07:45'ish. Its going to be a long day without sleep, but cant wait.....

Ok Lads,

9 tickets paid for 8 cars going ! hopefully Dunk is in (the way tingz going .. :sly: )

However, 07:30 departure from mine is a must if we doing the Keith C thang.. it normally takes 1h10 from mine to folkstone non stop.

I wont be on online for the rest of the day so phone me if u need to ask any questions.. Dunk, Pulse etc.. my number is with Ash or Greensupra etc.. get it just in case.

Going to get the babe ready for tomorrows show then :p

Supraguy n Paul R u have no idea what u gonna miss :eyebrows: there is 1 ticket left u could still grab it ..

laterz