Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah ..here is the story so far ..

its getting really ugly with the hotel situation.. unfortunately i ´m still away until sat.. However, i ´m getting a call from my contact at eurotunnel that if i want those tickets at 59 squid still then i would have to buy them by this Friday the latest.

I think we could either risk it n try during the day time on Saturday early doors ? or go for a day trip to Ostend / Calais etc..

it usually turnout to be cool just doing that..

i need some confirmation ASAP plz..boyz n galz sorry i couldnt fully get u a deal with the hotels but it was outta my hands.. Business etc..

Roy, Soo white, Millhouse, Pulse, Dunk and Raoul thanks for the help but we can always take the oportunity n see our friends over in ostend n Calais..

what do you all say ?

talk to me ..

Peace ;)

Originally posted by Earthrokka

I think we could either risk it n try during the day time on Saturday early doors ? or go for a day trip to Ostend / Calais etc..

Roy, Soo white, Millhouse, Pulse, Dunk and Raoul thanks for the help but we can always take the oportunity n see our friends over in ostend n Calais..

what do you all say ?

I'd say just turn up in amsterdam on Saturday and find a hotel then. We're sure to find somewhere that is suitable, outside of the main city if necessary.

I don't care where we're going, it was Millhouse talking about the 2F2F cruise at the meet I went to that convinced me I want to go on one..

Though, TBH, I'm a lot more interested in weed than wine ;)

So I reckon let's just do it. Hell, I'll sleep in my car if needs be.. but I think the Saturday morning idea is much better than Friday night in this situation.. just don't make it too bloody early, I don't even know where we're leaving from, but I bet it's not close to Aylesbury :) Then there's SOOO WHITE coming down from.. wherever.

Edit: I need others to organise my life.. so just tell me where I'm going, where I have to go to get there, and how much it costs ('rokka, I've not sent a cheque yet, tell me what I owe you and I'll do it this week, or I'll pay you cash on the day - your choice).

And cheers for organising this! God knows I couldn't have if I tried..

-p

we are leaving Saturday early doors like 10 am departure

I will finalise the ticket thing now and should be leaving for the Dam on Sat rather than Friday night where we will arrive at midnight or so ..

Saturday 10 am departure

Sunday 21:00 Return

hope thats cool..

OK all systems go then :p glad we sorted somink out at least

Aaaawwwww, you guys, especially you Dunk, looking forward to meeting ya....

Guess Im back in then as your leaving Sat morning. Although I will be working Friday night, wouldnt normally finish until 08:00 Sat morning, but I could get out early, so I'll bring the car into work and I'll be in London to meet you guys when ever you decide to go.

What do I need to do about money Earth....????

And for Dunk that was asking the question, Im hopefully bringing a mate, still not sure though, as the GF is working.

OK GANAG JUST SENT THE PAYMENT FOR THE TRIP ..

AWAITING THEIR CONFIRMATION..shouldnt be a problem at all.

Departure on Sat at 10 am ..returning Sunday at 9 pm

enough time to do whatever we wanna do out there.

The list is so far :

Dunk

Pulse

Millhouse

Greensupra

Ashley

sooswhite

Keith C

Earthrokka

add names if i left anyone out ..sorrrrrryy ..

Doug and Roy r out :mad: not happy about those 2 at all as they know who they r to the group. but if it cant be helped we forgive ém this aye ?

***Important ***

Si mate, can u try n phone old Pete coz i havent heard from him.. i know he is offline for a little while .. I cant fone him from here as it is difficult .. see if he is still coming with us ! plz

i have the Rexes also interested Tariq n Nigel With Raoul i am waiting on their confirmation anytime now really.

it should be awsome.. ;)

look good bad boyz

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Doug and Roy r out :mad: not happy about those 2 at all as they know who they r to the group. but if it cant be helped we forgive ém this aye ?

WHHAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?

Doug - get yourself into a car, even as pax, or I might have to come and kick your educated black ass a bit :mad: ;)

Roy - unless you're actually dead and rotting no excuse is good enough. Even then I'd expect you to hitch your coffin to the back of Judge Dread's car :mad: ;)

Bah. Bah bah bah. Bah. :twak: One for Doug :twak: one for Roy

(Only kidding guys, but we will miss you!)

well am still up for going even if it is saturday to sunday

but now a might have to bring the fiancee alone with me now:eek:

but never mind ill leave friday nite sometime and travel down and meet up with who ever am passing

peter

if your still going and you want to meet me on the way down send a message plz bud cheers

Ok, got 9 tickets confirmed.. my eurotunnel contact let me add the late comers at the same price if they decide to come with.

Departure early i´m affraid ;) SAT 9.45 am which means getting there (Terminal) for 09-00 am for the ones meeting at mine

leaving the latest 07.45 thats Sunbury on thames junction 1 of the M3 .. up to u guys..

otherwise Clacket lane services anti clockwise at 8.15 or 8.30 the latest.. :p

Peace

looking good boys.....http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/c_smiling_big24.gif

Rokka i will come to yours

Dunk do you want to meet at hedgend or winchester

Ashley do you want to meet me and dunk on the way to rokka's

i can't wait..... http://www.angelfire.com/super2/millhouse/images/h_smoking8.gif