2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please bring or buy a radio...BT Freeway's are good you get two radios a double slot Fast charger and rechargable batteries all for around £60...you can get cheaper ones but they must have CTCSS codes to completely filter out noise and other users.

Available from Argos Tesco Extra and other High street stores

I only have a few radios not enough for everyone....also buy a Euro plug adapter to plug them in over night.

We Use Channel 5 and Tone 5 (Our Official Earthroker Supra Channel) it saves forign mobile phone call costs in most cases and means Earth and others can relay info easily to everyone without having to phone everyone if someone has a problem and needs to stop or whatever.

So........CH 5/5

DO NOT BRING: Radar detectors or GPS based detectors...iF caught you could face a fine of up to 30,000 Euros or/and your car impounded...

Oh and don't forget your PASSPORT or your TOOTHBRUSH

:D

Ok boyz n galz,

seems that few things r happening to the cars :eek: always when we r going away tho' :sly:

hopefully Keith can make it as well as Doug ..

Yes the Radios r the best thing out there.. just 1 thing u will look suspicious to the gangsterz n they might mistake u for the ol' bill

then shoot ya.. :p

eeezy now ..

Originally posted by Green Supra

Please bring or buy a radio...BT Freeway's are good you get two radios a double slot Fast charger and rechargable batteries all for around £60...you can get cheaper ones but they must have CTCSS codes to completely filter out noise and other users.

Does somebody want to go halves on a pair with me? (or can I put my name down for one of the spares if anybody has one?:))

-p

Originally posted by Keith C

:mad:

Hmm, best not.

Damn, I dunno - anyone else got a passenger seat?

I've got a spare seat if you can put up with me :) Especially if you have your own radio handset so I don't have to buy one, or can roll a spliff :) But by this weekend, it will still be a stock j-spec (though de-limited), but if you want then it's no problem.

-p

pulse mate, you wanna be careful who you offer seats to ..... i mean c'mon - keithC ? that boy is gonna cane you and keep asking you to let drive, at which point he will cane the car. how many supes has he destroyed so far .... LOL :p

Originally posted by Roy

pulse mate, you wanna be careful who you offer seats to ..... i mean c'mon - keithC ? that boy is gonna cane you and keep asking you to let drive, at which point he will cane the car. how many supes has he destroyed so far .... LOL :p

Ooh, you image image image and image image then you image image

Pulsa - that'd be great mate :thumbs:

Earth - you able to get a refund on the ticket for my car that now won't be needed?

Hahah :)

I hit a housemate of mine who tried to drive my car once.. very, very hard. We were at a festival, he asked if he could go for a drive.. I said no, he asked for my keys to go listen to some music.. I warned him very sternly that if he even starts my car, I would hurt him.. he drove up to me 5 mins later with a big grin on his face, I opened the door, pulled him out, and punched him as hard as I could.

My babies, my preciousssssssss :D

Ash, will PM now :)

Keith, no problemo. Will have to sort out picking-up-ness and such with you, will PM you in a bit

-p

Sorry Keith .. no refunds with these fares ..:( they should be at £200 .. n we got them for 59 :eek: so u know how it goes.. sorry mate ..

i'm actually worried that at this rate its gonna be 2 cars going me n Green Supra ..;)

Sooooowhite had just pulled out as well ... so ..

u know

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Sorry Keith .. no refunds with these fares ..:( they should be at £200 .. n we got them for 59 :eek: so u know how it goes.. sorry mate ..

i'm actually worried that at this rate its gonna be 2 cars going me n Green Supra ..;)

u know

I'm coming whether you like it or not! :D Just sorted out my insurance too, Tesco did it for free which I didn't expect. Whee!

-p

Originally posted by Earthrokka

u know

No worries mate - thought that would be the case, but sh*t happens :)

joo better be carefool my fren - i know many dodgy turks in the red light district (where i'm sure you WILL eventually end up!) and will get 'em teh sort u out ! dodgy weeds n all mate .... a nice chilly swim in one of the canals mayhap ...... :eek: :( :p :innocent: