The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yakushi Show, Whittlebury Park, 2nd-4th September 2022 Official Mkivsupra.net Club Stand!

Al Massey

• 2 weeks later...

I already bought 1x ticket but if i take my family with me that will mean i may need to take other car too to pack everything. So my question is do i need to buy another Display and camping ticket (the other car not will be on display). Same with food if there will be 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids) then I need to buy 4 food tickets? Sorry questions may be silly but just want to make sure how it works

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, wile e coyote said:

List of attendees is coming along nicely

Yep the list is looking very good so far, and plenty more that we know of that are going to be buying their tickets, so going to be a great turn out for this! 🙂

On 6/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, Bender said:

I already bought 1x ticket but if i take my family with me that will mean i may need to take other car too to pack everything. So my question is do i need to buy another Display and camping ticket (the other car not will be on display). Same with food if there will be 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids) then I need to buy 4 food tickets? Sorry questions may be silly but just want to make sure how it works

Hi Bender, I will get in touch via PM with you and go through things and help sort out your tickets 🙂

I'll come to this on the Saturday !

I will book tickets in the next few days.

I assume I'll need 2 x Adult 'Saturday Only' vehicle display for driver and passenger, even though I'm only displaying 1 car .
Then I'll be squashing the 2 kids in the back of the supra too so will get a couple of child tickets

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 11:11 PM, mharvey said:

I'll come to this on the Saturday !

I will book tickets in the next few days.

I assume I'll need 2 x Adult 'Saturday Only' vehicle display for driver and passenger, even though I'm only displaying 1 car .
Then I'll be squashing the 2 kids in the back of the supra too so will get a couple of child tickets

Yep that is correct. I've just checked with Nigel (who runs the show), and he has confirmed you will need 2 x 'Saturday Only' tickets 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Behind the scenes things have progressed and can confirm we have massive marque with drink fridge and cooking facility’s to cater for all your needs

there will be a mega convoy into the show with Club Stand tickets going onto the club stand and day tickets will be in the day ticket area

We have been told the show is selling very quickly so don’t be disappointed 

So get your tickets bought as plots are going quickly

Edited by wile e coyote (see edit history)

On 2/10/2022 at 10:12 PM, Al Massey said:

Volunteer chefs and pan cleaners

Friday Dinner

Friday late night food

Saturday Dinner

Saturday Breakfast

Saturday late night food

Sunday Breakfast

Volunteer chefs and pan cleaners

Friday Evening meal:

Friday late night food: Cook, Littlenum

Saturday Evening meal: Cook, TrickTT

Saturday Breakfast:

Saturday late night food: Cook, Littlenum

Sunday Breakfast:

Lunches will be a case of just firing up the BBQ as and when people get hungry 🙂

As Wile as said, a huge club stand has now all been booked with a professional marquee company. There will be a marquee, tables, large drink fridges, walk in trailer fridge, BBQ setup, and a 6 ring Range cooker with oven.

What we need now is your bookings to be made through the club shop, as soon as possible! As we need to secure the plot space based on the bookings. So please be warned if you don't do it now or soon, there won't be a space on a plot for you to attend I'm afraid, so don't be disappointed and get it booked 🙂

Also we are looking for volunteers, for cooking Friday night dinner, and also for general help with kitchen things, even if it's just washing and tidying up. For the committed cooks and volunteers, your show tickets and club stand tickets will be reimbursed after the event, so a free weekend for you! 🙂

4 hours ago, mrboomberang said:

I thought this site was closed 

Nice to see its  still going i fancied going to this but after checking its whereabouts a bit to far south for me 

Where are you based? We have club members coming from all over the country 🙂 The show is in the midlands so it’s central for everyone 🙂 And you do own a GT car 😉 Excuse to use it what it’s built for 🙂 

Edited by Burna (see edit history)