The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yakushi Show, Whittlebury Park, 2nd-4th September 2022 Official Mkivsupra.net Club Stand!

Al Massey

25 minutes ago, Burna said:

I’m afraid unless you’ve got a full weekend display and camping ticket and wrist band you won’t be able to park on the club stand. The Yakushi show organisers will park you down by the lake in the show and shine area and work back the parking from there. Parking and camping on the stand is all allocated in advance with the tickets sales, so the show doesn’t have empty plots. 

Ah I see, makes sense. Not to worry will still be good to see all the Supras! I'll come and say hi! 

Unfortunately we couldn't do the full weekend, maybe next year!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tommyg_5 said:

Ah I see, makes sense. Not to worry will still be good to see all the Supras! I'll come and say hi! 

Unfortunately we couldn't do the full weekend, maybe next year!

Definitely come and say hello and meet everyone on the club stand! It’ll be great to meet you 🙂 

• Like 1

Please everyone, make sure you have received your show entry tickets by email. If you haven’t then you must let me know by the VERY LATEST Thursday 2pm, or you will have to pay again for entry on the gate. Thank you 🙂 

Your club stand ticket wristbands will be issued by Wile when you arrive on the club stand. 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:28 AM, blythmrk said:

Is anyone taking the kids to this I am

thinking more of a adult weekend!

I'm bringing my little boy. He told me tonight that he's excited to find out what a fire pit is 🤨

Of those attending, who will be around for Friday lunch?

Also just to confirm - we only know of two vegetarians. If you're also vegetarian, and haven't let Burna know, you might be a little bit hungry, so please speak now 🙂

PPS If you haven't had your tickets from him yet, please let him know as a matter or urgency.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:56 PM, Burna said:

Please everyone, make sure you have received your show entry tickets by email. If you haven’t then you must let me know by the VERY LATEST Thursday 2pm, or you will have to pay again for entry on the gate. Thank you 🙂 

Your club stand ticket wristbands will be issued by Wile when you arrive on the club stand. 

I haven’t received my show entry and club stand ticket for just the Saturday yet. 

37 minutes ago, Andrew K said:

I haven’t received my show entry and club stand ticket for just the Saturday yet. 

2 tickets were emailed to you on the 02/08/22, to the email that you have for the club shop

You also haven’t purchased any club stand tickets from the booking list I was sent. The club stand tickets are only required for the people that booked all weekend club camping and display tickets, as Saturday only display ticket cars will not be able to park on the club stand, as the show organisers will be parking Saturday only display down by the lake in the show and shine section. I hope that helps clear it up 🙂 

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, Burna said:

2 tickets were emailed to you on the 02/08/22, to the email that you have for the club shop

You also haven’t purchased any club stand tickets from the booking list I was sent. The club stand tickets are only required for the people that booked all weekend club camping and display tickets, as Saturday only display ticket cars will not be able to park on the club stand, as the show organisers will be parking Saturday only display down by the lake in the show and shine section. I hope that helps clear it up 🙂 

I see from your PM that you have my email down wrong. 

yeah I know I won’t be on the actual club stand which is a shame but I did purchase a Saturday only display ticket. 

15 minutes ago, Andrew K said:

I see from your PM that you have my email down wrong. 

yeah I know I won’t be on the actual club stand which is a shame but I did purchase a Saturday only display ticket. 

I’ve contacted the supermod who sent me the list with the incorrect email I was given for you, I’m waiting for him to come back to me with where the error is. In the meantime I will forward your tickets to the email address you sent me.

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Burna said:

I’ve contacted the supermod who sent me the list with the incorrect email I was given for you, I’m waiting for him to come back to me with where the error is. In the meantime I will forward your tickets to the email address you sent me.

Thank you, I have received the email with my tickets on now 😀

• Like 1

well i am home kinda unpacked and would like to thank burna and wile for organising the event, also to everyone who helped with the cooking and cleaning massive thank you and well done. to all the people i knew from before great to see you we shouldn't leave it so long. to those new friends who put up with me thank you. you all made it a great weekend away it was just what i needed.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...