The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yakushi Show, Whittlebury Park, 2nd-4th September 2022 Official Mkivsupra.net Club Stand!

Al Massey

Now's your chance to help your club and fellow club members, and help a bit towards all the hard work done behind the scenes to put on such a great club stand for you all! We are looking for volunteers, for cooking Friday night dinner, and also for general help with kitchen things, even if it's just washing and tidying up. For the committed cooks and volunteers, your show tickets and club stand tickets will be reimbursed after the event, so a free weekend for you! 🙂

So please either post here, or PM myself or Wile if you can help us out! Thank you! 🙂

Volunteer chefs and pan cleaners

Friday Evening meal:

Friday late night food: Cook, Littlenum.

Saturday Evening meal: Cook, TrickTT.

Saturday Breakfast:

Saturday late night food: Cook, Littlenum

Sunday Breakfast:

Lunches will be a case of just firing up the BBQ as and when people get hungry.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, X13mgr said:

Il always help out.

have we got that pitch next to the big gazebo? Like we said last year. 

Thank you mate, that's very much appreciated!

No we haven't got those plots mate, we have the ones 2 down from there, but stacking either side this year because we are by far the biggest stand at the show!  I've had to book 7 plots already! 🙂 

2 hours ago, Bender said:

11 and 13

My daughter keeps telling me she wants to come with me, mainly as wants to camp even tho I keep saying she going to be bored 😂  shes 11 so might let her know more will be there.

I say might as car weekends are my kid free weekends 😂 

25 minutes ago, wattwatt said:

My daughter keeps telling me she wants to come with me, mainly as wants to camp even tho I keep saying she going to be bored 😂  shes 11 so might let her know more will be there.

I say might as car weekends are my kid free weekends 😂 

Yes let her know my doughter are 11 two so im quite sure they will get along together

On 7/27/2022 at 10:19 PM, Homer said:

Can I just pay at the gate to attend for Saturday afternoon? I’ll be in the family wagon so just want to put it in general parking if there is such a thing.

Yes you can, but it will cost more paying on the gate, I'm waiting for confirmation from Nigel the show organiser of exactly how much it is on the gate. Yes there is day parking in the field next to the show 🙂

14 minutes ago, Burna said:

Yes you can, but it will cost more paying on the gate, I'm waiting for confirmation from Nigel the show organiser of exactly how much it is on the gate. Yes there is day parking in the field next to the show 🙂

Thanks Burna, appreciated 👍

Thanks to everyone booking it’s now going to be this years largest gathering of Supras in the UK! Over 30 cars on show, so far, over the weekend! All in one place on the official mkivsupra.net club stand

Also by booking to be on the official club stand, you’ll be fed and watered and looked after all weekend as part of your club stand ticket!

Limited space left now, so don’t miss out on being a part of it! You’ll kick yourself if you’re not

Book your tickets here:

https://www.mkivsupra.net/store/category/2-yakushi-show/

14 minutes ago, Danza210 said:

I’ll bring my supra also need to bring the campervan. Do I need to buy 2 tickets in this thread? With 2 adults & two children in attendance

It will be great to have you and the family along 🙂 I'll PM you now to discuss some details.