The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What old farts are still around

Graham1984

Invisible how? A Quick search through your past threads says otherwise considering you have had replies to every thread you have ever created?

Does that mean I don't exist then???

- - - Updated - - -

Thread: What old farts are still around

It's like a Crimewatch wanted list reunion, lol. I pop by once every few months.

I'm now 47 so I can categorically hold the 'old fart' title with pride.

I've just started my 18th year of Supra ownership which keeps me from feeling old!

I hope you guys are keeping well,

Andrew

Still here and after going through multiple Supra's, now have Andrew SupraAyf's (three posts above) old Supra.......

Anyone ever see his Top Secret Beast? Andrew how many miles has it done in your ownership? I know 'mine' didn't do many with you!

Still here and after going through multiple Supra's, now have Andrew SupraAyf's (three posts above) old Supra.......

Anyone ever see his Top Secret Beast? Andrew how many miles has it done in your ownership? I know 'mine' didn't do many with you!

That red Supra was a lovely bit of kit. Nice to hear that you still have it sir.

Regarding the TS Supra, yes, I still have it mate. It sits on my storage ramp in the garage at the moment - and you can still eat your lunch off the underside as it's so clean.

Mileage-wise, I've done 200-miles since I collected it in late 2009 so that's 18-miles per year. I don't want to damage it, lol.:innocent:

All the best,

Andrew

Nice but Madness in equal measure lol! :D

Red one is still lovely to drive (and still low miles (largely thanks to you!) but has been through the mill a bit cosmetically so need to bring her back up to be more presentable, but my changing cars is now over in this era so have loads of time.

• 2 weeks later...