The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What old farts are still around

Graham1984

Still here too! Year 16 with my same Supra, year 17 on the forum! Just about to have another round of significant upgrades!

Just been living outside the UK for a while, so I don't spend as much time with the Supra as I should (but not adding any miles) ..... but still lurking :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still here, still pop on for a browse from time to time however pre forum upgrade for quite sometime wasn't able to post due to my "lifelong" membership expiring. I still see some of the Essex guys at various things and maintain some kind of contact with a few members on the book of the face.

The Supra has been gone 9 years now! Still miss it. Would still have another but don't really have the room however have decided when i'm older to collect cars, and despite them roaring up in value its still the 3rd closest car to my heart so now doubt will have to get one. I still have the 996 Turbo, yup, close to 9 years, still an utter hoot and never really found anything that ticked my box's for that kind of money to warrant an upgrade. They are appreciating and probably have for the last 5 or 6 years so have kind of tucked her up on the corner and use her even less now. Still, I got her a friend in the summer;

spacer.png

If you are remotely interested there are a couple of other photos over on the "insta" at https://www.instagram.com/hu66yup/

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...