The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What old farts are still around

Graham1984

Not sure I can take the old fart part, but I am here and have been for a good few years now. ;)

Got another Supra project underway having moved on from the Lexus ISF I had for a few years.

Good to see this thread and familiar names popping up. :thumbs:

Always wanted an IS F. The blue they do them in is amazing. Especially with the white interior.

Mike Ward had mine of me, was the only supercharged example in the Country. Was a nice car in arguably the best colour. ;)

He just sold it on to one of the guys who worked for SRD that did the supercharger install. Glad it went to a loving home as was a stunner. :)

453A57F7-C4BE-4A9A-B423-BDF9F615B9B1.jpeg

Stop reminiscing about the old days, this is the new world order and I’ll ban you all for enjoying yourselves! Especially you Graham, I never liked the fact there were no cuddles afterwards and you just wanted me to feed you milk like a cat.

Stop reminiscing about the old days, this is the new world order and I’ll ban you all for enjoying yourselves! Especially you Graham, I never liked the fact there were no cuddles afterwards and you just wanted me to feed you milk like a cat.

I’m so hungover atm that last part would be extremely helpful. Either that or just bring a gun and make it quick.

Mike Ward had mine of me, was the only supercharged example in the Country. Was a nice car in arguably the best colour. ;)

He just sold it on to one of the guys who worked for SRD that did the supercharger install. Glad it went to a loving home as was a stunner. :)

Remember seeing it for sale. A dream model that one.

Still here from time to time but the Supra has been stood on Axle stands for 3 years in the garage now..... Also I turned 30 nd my back aches all the time all of a sudden old man things.....

I hurt putting socks on. Never realised I'd age like a dog after 30

No I didnt, mine was a supercharged ute....... :p

I'm also Mike Ward btw! lol