The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What old farts are still around

Graham1984

Keep thinking i am getting too old for a Supra, it was bothering me so i doubled the BHP to wake me up.

I know some of the names on the list, but over my 10 years of membership, i have had great technical help with many issues and learned a lot, great Club, with all ages, sort of 19 to 90.lol.

Keep thinking i am getting too old for a Supra, it was bothering me so i doubled the BHP to wake me up.

I know some of the names on the list, but over my 10 years of membership, i have had great technical help with many issues and learned a lot, great Club, with all ages, sort of 19 to 90.lol.

John Bailey will be extremely upset to be assumed to be 90

Nope, I should have removed that some time ago. I've been in the V12 Italian exotic stable for a while. I currently have an F12 Berlinetta. Funnily enough proportion wise its very close to a Supra

Very nice, the F12 Berlinetta is stunning from every angle

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat remembering your banter in the old days. How are your knees? Still roofing?

What are you driving now?

Hi John, knees are still same old/getting older :D

Yeah I'm still roofing- this whole corona period has just been devastating though.

After the Supra I had a crappy old Seat Leon Cupra that was a bit of an old dog up until last year I got an old Audi A3 Sline which has been remapped is is in pretty good nick for it's age.

Hope you're well :thumbs:

Good to see some humour. :)

During your absences, the resident Sad Bastards tried to have it banned! :D

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?358496-Sarcasm&highlight=sarcasm

Jesus Christ :D

I found it funny Mawby saying they had 9 reported posts..... I used to report myself years ago just to give the moderators something to do.

He has a black 1200bhp GTR and his work truck

He doesn't still have that Ford Lightning truck that was costing him a fortune in fuel does he? Is he still on here much?

H is another one of the sense of humour brigade I miss too :D

Oh its good to see the good old threads coming back :D

You'll probably earn a ban for that outrageous statement :D

Jesus Christ :D

I found it funny Mawby saying they had 9 reported posts..... I used to report myself years ago just to give the moderators something to do.

I'm not sure how many hours you may need to sit yourself on the Naughty Seat for Blasphemy! :think:

I hope that you are well stocked with unsoiled Labrador puppies?

I'm not sure how many hours you may need to sit yourself on the Naughty Seat for Blasphemy! :think:

I hope that you are well stocked with unsoiled Labrador puppies?

The place wouldn't be the same without being able to take the piss out of people- christ I think years ago I started a thread about previous best threads to reread for a laugh and was suggested some great ones :D

Is Branners not on here much anymore? Nice to see Mawby back and still keeping the place going, and all the old mods that are now reds (I should be made an orange at least... ahem)

One of the last periods I was on here Lbm was having an annoying time after his car got crashed into by some drunk driver in 2016 and when my fake profile for Roger N.E was banned

Edited by Graham1984
cum shot to the eye (see edit history)

The place wouldn't be the same without being able to take the piss out of people- christ I think years ago I started a thread about previous best threads to reread for a laugh and was suggested some great ones :D

Is Branners not on here much anymore? Nice to see Mawby back and still keeping the place going, and all the old mods that are now reds (I should be made an orange at least... ahem)

One of the last periods I was on here Lbm was having an annoying time after his car got crashed into by some drunk driver in 2016 and when my fake profile for Roger N.E was banned

Presently, Mawby is doing his best to rescue the Club from Crapatalk text-grunts. :)

Edited by David P (see edit history)

:rlol: :rlol: Roger was a funny guy.... that definitely gave for some good banter/humour for a while!

P.S. I think you should be made a Brown Mod. :D

I'd be cool with that. I was told before I could be made a purple mod, but I'd have absolutely zero power to do anything and if anything it would just restrict my input further :D

:rlol: :rlol: Roger was a funny guy.... that definitely gave for some good banter/humour for a while!

I'll never forget the club finances thread and how his tennis club operated and posted out accounts- the piss taking that followed was probably an all time favourite thread to read- and Wolfking who fancied a punch up outside a Burger King (or similar).... didn't he race with the heart of a champion or something too :D