The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 UK Spec Big Single Turbo 800+ 6spd Manual

Sheefa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all but buyer has done me a favour by stalling so no longer sold.

I'm retracting the car from sale after a lengthy discussion with the Mrs. I don't have time for another project/expense of a 240z and the restored ones are far too much dosh. Plus this car gives me more than enough pleasure! :)

You sure mate ;)

Yes sorry mate. I've invested too much into getting the car where it is today and I'll got a few ideas for winter in making it even better. Good luck with your search mate although either way your current car is epic too :)

Yes sorry mate. I've invested too much into getting the car where it is today and I'll got a few ideas for winter in making it even better. Good luck with your search mate although either way your current car is epic too :)

/QUOTE]

totally understandable glad to see your keeping it really! epic car mate carry on enjoying her

Thanks all but buyer has done me a favour by stalling so no longer sold.

I'm retracting the car from sale after a lengthy discussion with the Mrs. I don't have time for another project/expense of a 240z and the restored ones are far too much dosh. Plus this car gives me more than enough pleasure! :)

Bloody hell Greg, the stress you put us all through.... haha, glad your keeping it :)

I did think you were mad selling it to get a 240z if im honest .. Though the 240z is a nice car the amount of money you will spend on it wont be worth it unless you really love the 240z IMO. I have seen a few unfinished 240z projects for sale that's for sure. The amount of rust one guy had to cut out was scary !

Good your Keeping the Supra

I did think you were mad selling it to get a 240z if im honest .. Though the 240z is a nice car the amount of money you will spend on it wont be worth it unless you really love the 240z IMO. I have seen a few un fished 240z projects for sale that's for sure. The amount of rust one guy had to cut out was scary !

Good your Keeping the Supra

Agreed mate, but they are stunning cars. I just can't justify stumping up £40k for a good one.

Quality :D

Glad to hear you've changed your mind Greg, people say they'll continue to post on the forum after selling up but very few do - we would have missed you :D

Thanks Jim, I've been hanging about for 10 years and only had a supra for 3 of them! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.