The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project DBX

ellis

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it great choice. Always liked your Supra as it was but that is special. Nice subtle kit and loving that colour, can't wait to see pics. of it in the sunshine, the gold shimmer will really come out, especially in the evening summer sun. Great choice and great work from all involved. :thumbs:

Well I jumped the gun a bit there lol :D

As others have said, your car was already looking special, but between yourself and Rob, it's now very special indeed. A lot of work has gone into that, credit to you both. Thanks for the writeup it was a great read with a tea and croissant this morning :thumbs:

YES! Been waiting for this (not yours specifically, just someone to fit this kit but yours is done to perfection)

I have followed Twin Z for years as I love there 300zx kit (only one that looks decent) and when this was first released I loved it!

Project DBX - Back Home

Very quick comparison of old and new. Wiped the car over this morning and took a quick pic just as a comparison to what's changed.

Many more pics to come, not by me though - need the professional on it.

BEFORE

AFTER