The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project DBX

ellis

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Project DBX - Collection and Reveal

The car is due to be collected this week so this is essentially the last pic I have until then!

A full shoot of the car will take place over the weekend once new front tyres are fitted, the repaired driver's seat has been fitted and the monthly painting of the tyre lettering is done! Master Grange is been chauffered up from London to take the pics. We cannot wait to see the car in the flesh for the first time. The colour seems to change in the light with flashes of gunmetal, green and gold running through it.

Again, Rob, Steve, DAW - awesome. I've been kept up to date on a daily basis with progress, pics, ideas, thoughts etc. Nothing has been left to chance and the results should speak for themselves.

Final pics to come this weekend but for now, that's all folks!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

Nice writup Ellis. Your a true gent and top bloke. Was a great build to be part of and I look forward to seeing you Friday when you take her away. I know she is in good hands and your look after her. Gorgeous colour and stunning example of a enthusiast owned Toyota supra. Your a credit to the club

Nice writup Ellis. Your a true gent and top bloke. Was a great build to be part of and I look forward to seeing you Friday when you take her away. I know she is in good hands and your look after her. Gorgeous colour and stunning example of a enthusiast owned Toyota supra. Your a credit to the club

Cheers mate - the feeling is very mutual. It's been an absolute pleasure and an honour to work with somebody who has such a tireless search for perfection. We've known since minute one that the car was in the right hands with you and Steve, in fact the first response we got from you was via a reply to a PM we sent you and we knew from that reply that the car would be in incredibly safe hands with you both. You deserve all the success coming your way my friend.

Great write up mate, finally this is out in the open haha!

Barely eh?!

Great write up elis

I was one of the lucky ones to see sneak pics

Rob you will be getting mine in the near future

Ellis I told you

Good choice bud - you won't be disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well as you now have a Twinz Design Supra, it can only mean one thing ... Titan Motorsports 3.5L stroker kit with a set of twin turbos :cool:

Does she know how much that is going to cost her?

Not a clue! But then all her dresses and shoes apparently cast "£10 in a sale" so this can't be much different!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

You can bring Ellis to the Bluewater meet this friday!