The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be an idea tbh, but I would only recommend people that members actually know?

Yeah obviously.

I think if non members have made efforts on our events like DB, then they know quite a few members and would possibly like this event with us.

:rlol:

I didn't touch the one you liked, although she was seriously wasted on Saturday! She was actually asking for you as well, but you'd rather be at a strip club :rolleyes:

I'll repay you with alcohol at Wroxall :D

Yeah I got your message about her asking for me, what's that prove? That she aint blind ;) lol

And wasted is how I like em :D

Oh and it's the 'Gentleman's Establishment' ;)

There's a few names still missing. Off to do some messaging lol.

/QUOTE]

Good on ya mate, thanks :thumbs:

Yeah obviously.

I think if non members have made efforts on our events like DB, then they know quite a few members and would possibly like this event with us.

Agreed, of course they are more than welcome! :)

He did, he was 1st in line and got them warmed up on the Friday night when I was a bit too drunk, so I swooped in on the Saturday night and robbed him :D

Yep, not so much a cock block, more of a cock swap! Hahahahaha

Does anyone have any photos of them? I bet you've already added them on FB Marc :D

UPDATE:

Only 11 rooms left to fill now! Thanks for putting the word about folks :) Still haven't seen Ashley book up yet though, someone give him a kick please :)

So that's 6 x Doubles, 3 x Singles, and 2 x Twins left.

UPDATE:

Only 11 rooms left to fill now! Thanks for putting the word about folks :) Still haven't seen Ashley book up yet though, someone give him a kick please :)

So that's 6 x Doubles, 3 x Singles, and 2 x Twins left.

C'mon people, need all these rooms gone now so we can have exclusivity of the whole venue, and also a healthy concession on the bar ;)