The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know but my insurance is the same month aswel and i dont earn enough loli may be able to make it down for the day atleast....if thats allowed of course :innocent:

You could stay with me as I don't think my misses will be able to make it due to work.

Will book my room this evening :)

Good man :)

When do we make the final payment? :)

It will be soon now DB is out of the way, but wan't to fill the remaining rooms first.

i know but my insurance is the same month aswel and i dont earn enough loli may be able to make it down for the day atleast....if thats allowed of course :innocent:

Sorry no day tickets or day visitors will be available for this event, it's a day a night booking event only.

Is there much rooms left though?

Yes a few, we had a couple of concellations so that set us back a bit, but the shop will be brought up to date shortly. But roughly 4 singles, 1 twin, and 9 doubles.

- - - Updated - - -

You could stay with me as I don't think my misses will be able to make it due to work.

/QUOTE]

If you like, I can switch your room to a twin room in the mansion? Let me know mate :)

Wow, didn't think it was that many :(

Hopefully sales pick up Al, I think DB took a lot of people's funds though :(

How is there that many rooms left, people need to get it booked.

/QUOTE]

72 rooms to fill in total, so in the scheme of things we have done very well so far and filled most of the place. But people really do need to book the remainder rooms quickly, as we need to fill all the rooms to gain full exclusivity of the whole place as we agreed with Wroxall from the beginning of this years booking of the venue.

I currently don't want to think about the consequences if we don't, as in cost to fill empty rooms, or to change the plans we have in place already and the entertainment companies we have booked for the day and night :blink:

At the end of the day it's my neck that's on the line, as I gave my word and convinced Branners (and assured Wile) that I would fill the place. So if I don't, Branners will either take it out on my bum hole, or you won't see me at a club event ever again :( lol

So now begins the big final push, and for us to show all other car clubs how it should be done, so get booking folks :thumbs:

72 rooms to fill in total, so in the scheme of things we have done very well so far and filled most of the place. But people really do need to book the remainder rooms quickly, as we need to fill all the rooms to gain full exclusivity of the whole place as we agreed with Wroxall from the beginning of this years booking of the venue.

I currently don't want to think about the consequences if we don't, as in cost to fill empty rooms, or to change the plans we have in place already and the entertainment companies we have booked for the day and night :blink:

At the end of the day it's my neck that's on the line, as I gave my word and convinced Branners (and assured Wile) that I would fill the place. So if I don't, Branners will either take it out on my bum hole, or you won't see me at a club event ever again :( lol

So now begins the big final push, and for us to show all other car clubs how it should be done, so get booking folks :thumbs:

I will start pestering all the members I know that haven't booked up ;) do we have a list of everyone coming.

Sure we must be able to fill the remaining rooms, was a great event last year, good larf and nice to be able to catch up with people over plenty of beers and not worry to much about the next day.

I cant get the club shop to let me log in. Can a mod tell me what i am doing wrong please. i only have to enter my pass word amd email but keeps telling me no such email or password. it is the same one i log in with so why dont it work in the shop. i even tried a new password. ?

Edited by clay (see edit history)

I need to find another Russian, she was mental(in a good NSFW mental!), so if anyone knows any single Russian girls, send them my way :D

After I got them warmed up on Friday night lol Thanks MATE!

I will start pestering all the members I know that haven't booked up ;) do we have a list of everyone coming.

Sure we must be able to fill the remaining rooms, was a great event last year, good larf and nice to be able to catch up with people over plenty of beers and not worry to much about the next day.

/QUOTE]

I'll put up the latest list for you mate :)

List of members who have booked so far:

al massey

Attero

Axle

Benjy

Bignum

Big Mark

Burna

Buster

Branners

Callaway Motorsports

Chris Bailey

Dodec "j"

DodgyRog

Dreamscape36

Drift_bear

Faye

Fearless

Girth45

Glanza_Mike

Havard

Hemanhead

Hitbox Junkie

Homer

ianhid

Ian Ian

inazone

james_cbr

JasonR24

JCBT

letmeshowyou

LittleNum

m5w TT

Marc_P

Mawby

MRX

nellie1966

PaulTT

Pete

Pig

Ripped_fear

ShawnPreece

Sheefa

Slam

Slink116

Spunkmeyer

Steve

sooty

Supra Dino

SupraFluff

Supragal

Suprakeith

TB Developments

TJP

TRD-Rob

TrickTT

Walkerstrider

Wile e Coyote

Why T

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

After I got them warmed up on Friday night lol Thanks MATE!

:rlol:

I didn't touch the one you liked, although she was seriously wasted on Saturday! She was actually asking for you as well, but you'd rather be at a strip club :rolleyes:

I'll repay you with alcohol at Wroxall :D