The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many rooms left?

Not many now mate, 10 doubles and six singles. I've backed off pushing it lately so the Dragonball tickets can sell, but I'll be back on it soon to push the last of the rooms. We really do have some fantastic entertainment lined up for the day and then night thanks to Wile :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Possibly won't need 2 breakfasts as I've split from my gf :(

Sorry to hear that mate, I can alter your breakfast booking for you, but to be honest it's a while away yet and you might need two breakfasts by then ;)

If not, more money for car parts! :)

Send her round my room, my bath is bigger than yours ;)

I want to find this bath!

Chin up mate, you can have breakfast in bed with me :)

I'll kick the Mrs out and she can clean the car or something.

:D:cool::blush:

Sounds like a great plan!!

Sorry to hear that mate, I can alter your breakfast booking for you, but to be honest it's a while away yet and you might need two breakfasts by then ;)

If not, more money for car parts! :)

no need to take it off just a possible heads up for the hotel. but like you say might find someone to bring. Will check out the swinger and dirty hook up websites!

Bring someone else :)

Sorry to hear dude :(

S**T happens just hardest part of my life so far, but build from it get stronger, and let time tell.