The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see such good support for this annual event from the usual suspects :thumbs: But where are the rest of the active members and newer members that I see posting on the forum all the time? :search:

It really is a great opportunity for members to put faces to names and become closer and more involved with the Supra family. Either sit down, have some beers and chat shit, which is my preference lol Or take part in the activities on offer in the afternoon and evening which Wile has organised and out done himself this year!

There's not a great number of rooms left, so don't leave booking a room to late, as you really don't want to miss out on the clubs biggest annual event :)

It's good to see such good support for this annual event from the usual suspects :thumbs: But where are the rest of the active members and newer members that I see posting on the forum all the time? :search:

It really is a great opportunity for members to put faces to names and become closer and more involved with the Supra family. Either sit down, have some beers and chat $#@!, which is my preference lol Or take part in the activities on offer in the afternoon and evening which Wile has organised and out done himself this year!

There's not a great number of rooms left, so don't leave booking a room to late, as you really don't want to miss out on the clubs biggest annual event :)

I'm a newbie, I've already booked, me and the Mrs:), still trying to get a few Birmingham boys I hang out with to come along.

I'm a newbie, I've already booked, me and the Mrs:), still trying to get a few Birmingham boys I hang out with to come along.

That's great. You're exactly the type of club member I had in mind when this was first organised last year. Good to see that you are attending as a couple, because is just as much about the partners as it is all us car nuts :)