The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Islamist attack in Paris 13-11-15

j_jza80

I am talking better for us, not them! I'm English and put England and the English first, as it should be. Looking at other forums covering this and similar topics shows a worrying number of British passport holders of ethnic origin are certainly NOT putting Britain first and show every sign of being a far from quiet enemy within. And the mob invading most European borders may well boost their numbers significantly.

The Liberals in Sweden now have a lot of the "proper" Swedes sweating buckets as they try and use the VERY skewed freedom of information available to them to try and analyse crime and rape figures since they had their charitable phase and welcomed all and sundry riff raff into their beautiful country. But the Liberal government won't show crime, and specifically rape figures, based on ethnicity of the offender. I wonder why that is then? Violent crime, and particularly rape, has gone through the roof in Sweden since they had their come hither poor "refugees and downtrodden" period. Coincidence? Yeah, right....

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If saddam and Assad where still in power its highly unlikey we would be in this mess

But you know weapons of mass destruction...o wait....i mean...erm???????? Oil?

There was proof he had weapons of mass destruction.

There was proof he was or cable of making other weapons of mass destruction.

Saddam was a brutal dictator.

If he was still around, Kuwait probably wouldn't for starters.

But yeah keep thinking about the oil.

Wasn't he getting a British firm to build him a giant gun that was capable of firing projectiles into space?

Actually I think that was the first gulf war.

I am talking better for us, not them! I'm English and put England and the English first, as it should be. Looking at other forums covering this and similar topics shows a worrying number of British passport holders of ethnic origin are certainly NOT putting Britain first and show every sign of being a far from quiet enemy within. And the mob invading most European borders may well boost their numbers significantly.

The Liberals in Sweden now have a lot of the "proper" Swedes sweating buckets as they try and use the VERY skewed freedom of information available to them to try and analyse crime and rape figures since they had their charitable phase and welcomed all and sundry riff raff into their beautiful country. But the Liberal government won't show crime, and specifically rape figures, based on ethnicity of the offender. I wonder why that is then? Violent crime, and particularly rape, has gone through the roof in Sweden since they had their come hither poor "refugees and downtrodden" period. Coincidence? Yeah, right....

Sweden changed their rape classification several years ago, as such it's been at or near the top of the list for many years (prior to current issues) as it classes certain things as rape that we don't and vice versa.

Any crimes along those lines are obviously wrong.

There has been an increase - however the 'epidemic' line is most commonly used by the Daily Fail types.

Thats just not right. If we did something about every dictator in the world then why where pol pot and his elk aloud to continue doing what they did.

He had no intention of going back into Kuwait after we kicked him out the first time . When we openly backed the country to rise up and remove him. But when they did we washed our hands of it and let them get gased by the 1000s

He never had wmds and we have found a grand total of none so far. Lots of country might be able to make WMDs, North Korea already have them and have threatened to use them......what do we do? The war was illegal and based on our commitment to back bush and his need to control oil.

Saddam was not a clear threat to us in anyway hence we had zero backing from the UN to do what we did

Thats just not right. If we did something about every dictator in the world then why where pol pot and his elk aloud to continue doing what they did.

He had no intention of going back into Kuwait after we kicked him out the first time . When we openly backed the country to rise up and remove him. But when they did we washed our hands of it and let them get gased by the 1000s

He never had wmds and we have found a grand total of none so far. Lots of country might be able to make WMDs, North Korea already have them and have threatened to use them......what do we do? The war was illegal and based on our commitment to back bush and his need to control oil.

Saddam was not a clear threat to us in anyway hence we had zero backing from the UN to do what we did

We have found evidence.

I was there, my job was to check certain weapons and facilities, he had it.

You just picture a nuclear weapon as the only WMD which is wrong.

He had factories filled with the ingredients for Ricin, a biological weapon.

He had stores and caches of chemicals.

We even found meth labs.

So please tell me how he didn't have WMD's?

And no we didn't wash our hands as we the UK and the US had several bases in Kuwait.

Trust me, I've been there, I was based there well before Op Telic kicked off.

If it was all illegal, why was a trail held and Saddam held accountable for all his crimes?

And please, please tell me what control anyone has on the oil in Iraq?

Do you know?

No course you don't, you just use the crap spread by the rest of the idiots thinking the war was on oil.

Next you'll say we went to afghan for the exact same thing.

And I think you'll find that we had backing from a majority of the security council.

And the UN is not a governing force so no backing is needed.

To be fair prior to going in we were led to believe they had or had the capability to produce nuclear weapons hence the need for urgency.

That's because he did have them or the capability at one point.

And his decision to not let the UN inspectors and kept delaying and pushing them around led to the UN stating that he was hiding something.

Isn't the passport story only reported by a few and not confirmed??

Yes, also 'apparently' a blank Syrian passport.

Either genuine passport purposefully sent as a message from isis, or fake for whatever number of reasons.

Just waiting on a translation on this also which is apparently a signed document by 49 FSA (against Assad) groups declaring war on isis and condemning the attack in Paris.

Again just shows how complicated the situation is.

Also, why we won't flatten Raqqa.

Prison underneath ISIS HQ contains a large prison with women, children etc.

[ATTACH]206658[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206664[/ATTACH]

Apologies I couldn't resist it was too humourous! (I would never condone such an act before the lefties start bleating...)

Thoughts go out to all of the people and their families involved in this "Tip of the iceberg" incident.

An appalling and tragic loss of innocent life.

Oh look, Assad is a terrorist

Haven't we been saying that for years but got condemned for wanting to step in and sort it out.

The lefties need to do one and let our government and the US government do what needs to be done

The Assad family has terrorised Syria since the 1980s. His father was a horrific leader also. He killed 40,000 in two months alone in that decade. It goes way back. Like father like son.

A little confused by people throwing around the lefty tag though.

Chris is calling people lefties for wanting to remove Assad, Al is calling people lefties for wanting to keep Assad, Suprasizeme is calling people lefties if they don't like his shit jokes.

Oh look, Assad is a terrorist

Haven't we been saying that for years but got condemned for wanting to step in and sort it out.

The lefties need to do one and let our government and the US government do what needs to be done

I think the US and UK have caused enough problems don't you think. ;)

Plus we have to supply the ISIS with weapons, after all they are on our side to get rid of Assad right.

Not forgetting we were best buddies with Saddam, Gaddafi, Bin Laden, Assad at one point... what is happening in the background we have no idea about. Though one thing I can tell for certain is that all this terrorism that has appeared suddenly is perfect for fear mongering and ensuring you have a population of fear and hatred. Perfect way to both control the mindsets of people and make them do as you please as this is for your own safety.

Whilst all these people are blaming religion, I just want to remind you ISIS have killed over 100,000 MUSLIMS in the last couple of years. Think of that figure for a second whilst you think of what happened in Paris. They do not care about what you think or say, they are out there like Russell mentioned to create this hatred and split and they are doing a damn good job of it. We give these guys SO much air time and we constantly bang on about them and how we should all be scared of them and that they are going to kill us all. As a Muslim I should be more afraid than most, as if ISIS won't kill me it will be someone in the security forces who thinks I am one of them but am I scared? Not the slightest, I don't have time for that.

I think the US and UK have caused enough problems don't you think. ;)

Plus we have to supply the ISIS with weapons, after all they are on our side to get rid of Assad right.

Not forgetting we were best buddies with Saddam, Gaddafi, Bin Laden, Assad at one point... what is happening in the background we have no idea about. Though one thing I can tell for certain is that all this terrorism that has appeared suddenly is perfect for fear mongering and ensuring you have a population of fear and hatred. Perfect way to both control the mindsets of people and make them do as you please as this is for your own safety.

Whilst all these people are blaming religion, I just want to remind you ISIS have killed over 100,000 MUSLIMS in the last couple of years. Think of that figure for a second whilst you think of what happened in Paris. They do not care about what you think or say, they are out there like Russell mentioned to create this hatred and split and they are doing a damn good job of it. We give these guys SO much air time and we constantly bang on about them and how we should all be scared of them and that they are going to kill us all. As a Muslim I should be more afraid than most, as if ISIS won't kill me it will be someone in the security forces who thinks I am one of them but am I scared? Not the slightest, I don't have time for that.

Not once have I blamed all or any Muslims.

But the fact of the matter is these nutters are using their religion to justify their actions.

Wether you follow their interpretations or not.

And yes they have killed plenty of Muslims.

That's because those Muslims aren't following their interpretation.

You can stick 2 Christians in a room and most likely they will both follow different paths.

1 won't eat meat on a Friday, will go to church every Sunday, follows the book to the letter.

The other doesn't.

They are both still Christians are they not?

So when a terrorists from Isis who is Muslim, is still a Muslim regardless if you or any other Muslim says he is not.

And no we don't supply Isis with weapons.

We supply the revel fighters and the freedom fighters.

Who are fighting Isis.

We have found evidence.

I was there, my job was to check certain weapons and facilities, he had it.

You just picture a nuclear weapon as the only WMD which is wrong.

He had factories filled with the ingredients for Ricin, a biological weapon.

He had stores and caches of chemicals.

We even found meth labs.

So please tell me how he didn't have WMD's?

And no we didn't wash our hands as we the UK and the US had several bases in Kuwait.

Trust me, I've been there, I was based there well before Op Telic kicked off.

If it was all illegal, why was a trail held and Saddam held accountable for all his crimes?

And please, please tell me what control anyone has on the oil in Iraq?

Do you know?

No course you don't, you just use the crap spread by the rest of the idiots thinking the war was on oil.

Next you'll say we went to afghan for the exact same thing.

And I think you'll find that we had backing from a majority of the security council.

And the UN is not a governing force so no backing is needed.

Everyone knew he had chemical weapons he used them in Iran. We did nothing, quite rightly he was removed from Kuwait but bush told the people of Iraq to rise up and other throw him. When they tried sadden used gas against them. Again we did nothing.

We had zero right to enter Iraq and overthrow its government by force They posed no danger to the U.S. Or the UK anymore than Iran or North Korea did.

If you think the U.S. Has or had no interest in Iraqis oil and the huge amount of money it generates then we will agree to disagree.

The second gulf war was a sham.

Everyone knew he had chemical weapons he used them in Iran. We did nothing, quite rightly he was removed from Kuwait but bush told the people of Iraq to rise up and other throw him. When they tried sadden used gas against them. Again we did nothing.

We had zero right to enter Iraq and overthrow its government by force They posed no danger to the U.S. Or the UK anymore than Iran or North Korea did.

If you think the U.S. Has or had no interest in Iraqis oil and the huge amount of money it generates then we will agree to disagree.

The second gulf war was a sham.

You're also forgetting the chemical weapons he used in his own country on the Kurds.

And if you think he wasn't a threat to us you're mistaken.

But what he was was a bully and a threat to many defenceless people.

Should we just sit by and do nothing?

With that understanding, we should let Isis do what they hell they want if they are not a threat to us.

And as you quote simply put it, everyone knew he had chemical weapons.

Guess what, chemical weapons, which are banned under the Geneva convention are a weapon of mass destruction.

But wait, you said there were none.

So which is it?